Connection problem with Comstation...

Started by mali2002, May 10, 2016, 01:21:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

mali2002

Ahhh...I found ANRB300462 in network in windows but ....nothing happened...

mali2002

My firewall is delivered 7009 at UDP...

Runway 31

Did you log in using your Radarbox24 email address and password and did you start up V6 after you were connected

Also is your unit linked to your account yet

Alan

mali2002

I dont know how to link device with my rb24 account...

Runway 31

Only support can link the unit.  I have asked them to do it and am waiting on a reply from them and will advise when done


cosmefulanito

How can I get the firmware 1.01 for the comstation ?

Runway 31


neroon79

Hi Alan,

Radarbox ComStation V1.01 (SN: ANRB300066 Firmware: 20160112160003)

As far as I remember it was V0.9X or V1.0 at the point as I set up my Comstation. And if I remember correctly the comstation didn't connect with V6 from the beginning, but after one of the updates to the software of the comstation. But this was about six month ago so no high reliabilty of memory.

Ingo
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

Runway 31

Thanks Ingo,

User cannot download and install firmware to the unit anyway.

Alan

neroon79

That's correct. All changes to "my" box were made by  Airnav Systems remote access.

Ingo
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

cttrondonia

If the changes in the box is responsability of Airnav Systems when he go update the Stations with a old firmware.
I don't complaining.
For me the Station is OK.
PGANRB500002 - XRANGE2
https://www.radarbox24.com/stations/PGANRB500002

FlightStick with Airnav Radarbox Software
https://www.radarbox24.com/stations/PGANRB300418