AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: MrT on October 15, 2009, 12:05:53 AM

Title: Beta 3.07 popup
Post by: MrT on October 15, 2009, 12:05:53 AM
Installed beta 3.07 and I get a message box reminding me of the delayed data.

Double Click to hide forever it says at the bottom.

Well, its still there every time I load the software.

How do I get rid of it ?

Very annoying
Title: Re: Beta 3.07 popup
Post by: Fenris on October 15, 2009, 12:15:09 AM
Quote from: MrT on October 15, 2009, 12:05:53 AM
Installed beta 3.07 and I get a message box reminding me of the delayed data.

Double Click to hide forever it says at the bottom.

Well, its still there every time I load the software.

How do I get rid of it ?

Very annoying

It's a bug, Airnav know about it, it's on their to-do list.
Title: Re: Beta 3.07 popup
Post by: MrT on October 15, 2009, 12:20:17 AM
Thanks.

Convenient bug for them though
Title: Re: Beta 3.07 popup
Post by: Allocator on October 15, 2009, 06:43:50 AM
It disappears OK for me, although I am using real-time data.

I did see it initially when I installed Beta V3.07, but the double click worked as advertised.
Title: Re: Beta 3.07 popup
Post by: Fenris on October 15, 2009, 07:20:05 AM
Quote from: Allocator on October 15, 2009, 06:43:50 AM
It disappears OK for me, although I am using real-time data.

I did see it initially when I installed Beta V3.07, but the double click worked as advertised.

I suspect that the bug is that is does disappear if RT network is in use, but not if delayed network is.
Title: Re: Beta 3.07 popup
Post by: sterigia on October 15, 2009, 07:51:17 AM
mine always comes back even though i double click on it, furthermore it opens the internet page showing the new real time network. it is a real pain in the back (side)
frank
Title: Re: Beta 3.07 popup
Post by: Fenris on October 15, 2009, 09:45:46 AM
Quote from: sterigia on October 15, 2009, 07:51:17 AM
mine always comes back even though i double click on it, furthermore it opens the internet page showing the new real time network. it is a real pain in the back (side)

Yes, it would be better if there were separate links to click on, or perhaps a delay before opening the web link so that a second click aborts the page open.
Title: Re: Beta 3.07 popup
Post by: bratters on October 15, 2009, 10:41:07 AM
I persisted with violent double-clicking and volleys of abuse until suddenly I got through and was asked if I wanted to kill it stone dead. never to be resurrected.

Silly question!! It's gone.
Title: Re: Beta 3.07 popup
Post by: Mark07 on October 15, 2009, 10:51:02 AM
Quote from: bratters on October 15, 2009, 10:41:07 AM
I persisted with violent double-clicking and volleys of abuse until suddenly I got through and was asked if I wanted to kill it stone dead. never to be resurrected.

Silly question!! It's gone.

Same thing happened to me, did what Bratters did and hey presto it disappeared.....that was until I started up this morning again!  Very annoying but I'm sure it will be sorted
Title: Re: Beta 3.07 popup
Post by: Aerotower on October 15, 2009, 10:55:38 AM
Quote from: Allocator on October 15, 2009, 06:43:50 AM
It disappears OK for me, although I am using real-time data.

I did see it initially when I installed Beta V3.07, but the double click worked as advertised.

I Allocator, the double click dont work!!!!

Cumps
Title: Re: Beta 3.07 popup
Post by: sterigia on October 15, 2009, 10:57:58 AM
asked me if i always wanted to hide this panel, clicked yes, but it shows up every time i reload the program, maybe i should click no?
frank
Title: Re: Beta 3.07 popup
Post by: Fenris on October 15, 2009, 11:30:33 AM
Listen folks. It would seem that the hidden-until-restart bug does not occur if you have the RT network option.

Airnav know about this, no point in discussing it further.
Title: Re: Beta 3.07 popup
Post by: MrT on October 15, 2009, 11:20:53 PM
So for me, the only way to get rid of it, is to subscribe to the RT network ?

As I said, a very convenient bug.
Title: Re: Beta 3.07 popup
Post by: RodBearden on October 15, 2009, 11:29:08 PM
MrT

You have another option - go back to the official release, and don't use the BETA version of the program.

Rod
Title: Re: Beta 3.07 popup
Post by: MrT on October 15, 2009, 11:34:33 PM
Done!

Although having paid around $800AUS, I do like to be able to use the latest software upgrades.

Title: Re: Beta 3.07 popup
Post by: RodBearden on October 15, 2009, 11:47:16 PM
It's good to have a choice :-)

Rod
Title: Re: Beta 3.07 popup
Post by: sterigia on October 16, 2009, 06:26:12 AM
wait until the 3d option is implemented two popups and 2 explorer windows to choose from
ciao
frank