Main Menu

Beta 3.07 popup

Started by MrT, October 15, 2009, 12:05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MrT

Installed beta 3.07 and I get a message box reminding me of the delayed data.

Double Click to hide forever it says at the bottom.

Well, its still there every time I load the software.

How do I get rid of it ?

Very annoying

Fenris

Quote from: MrT on October 15, 2009, 12:05:53 AM
Installed beta 3.07 and I get a message box reminding me of the delayed data.

Double Click to hide forever it says at the bottom.

Well, its still there every time I load the software.

How do I get rid of it ?

Very annoying

It's a bug, Airnav know about it, it's on their to-do list.

MrT

#2
Thanks.

Convenient bug for them though

Allocator

It disappears OK for me, although I am using real-time data.

I did see it initially when I installed Beta V3.07, but the double click worked as advertised.

Fenris

Quote from: Allocator on October 15, 2009, 06:43:50 AM
It disappears OK for me, although I am using real-time data.

I did see it initially when I installed Beta V3.07, but the double click worked as advertised.

I suspect that the bug is that is does disappear if RT network is in use, but not if delayed network is.

sterigia

mine always comes back even though i double click on it, furthermore it opens the internet page showing the new real time network. it is a real pain in the back (side)
frank
ciao.
frank

Fenris

Quote from: sterigia on October 15, 2009, 07:51:17 AM
mine always comes back even though i double click on it, furthermore it opens the internet page showing the new real time network. it is a real pain in the back (side)

Yes, it would be better if there were separate links to click on, or perhaps a delay before opening the web link so that a second click aborts the page open.

bratters

I persisted with violent double-clicking and volleys of abuse until suddenly I got through and was asked if I wanted to kill it stone dead. never to be resurrected.

Silly question!! It's gone.

Mark07

Quote from: bratters on October 15, 2009, 10:41:07 AM
I persisted with violent double-clicking and volleys of abuse until suddenly I got through and was asked if I wanted to kill it stone dead. never to be resurrected.

Silly question!! It's gone.

Same thing happened to me, did what Bratters did and hey presto it disappeared.....that was until I started up this morning again!  Very annoying but I'm sure it will be sorted

Aerotower

Quote from: Allocator on October 15, 2009, 06:43:50 AM
It disappears OK for me, although I am using real-time data.

I did see it initially when I installed Beta V3.07, but the double click worked as advertised.

I Allocator, the double click dont work!!!!

Cumps

sterigia

#10
asked me if i always wanted to hide this panel, clicked yes, but it shows up every time i reload the program, maybe i should click no?
frank
ciao.
frank

Fenris

Listen folks. It would seem that the hidden-until-restart bug does not occur if you have the RT network option.

Airnav know about this, no point in discussing it further.

MrT

So for me, the only way to get rid of it, is to subscribe to the RT network ?

As I said, a very convenient bug.

RodBearden

MrT

You have another option - go back to the official release, and don't use the BETA version of the program.

Rod
Rod

MrT

Done!

Although having paid around $800AUS, I do like to be able to use the latest software upgrades.