AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: EK01 on December 01, 2009, 04:49:36 PM

Title: Interesting site
Post by: EK01 on December 01, 2009, 04:49:36 PM
Guys,

Just come across this interesting site especially for upto date weather information throughout Europe.

http://www.flyingineurope.be

Ian
Title: Re: Interesting site
Post by: CoastGuardJon on December 01, 2009, 05:32:48 PM
Hi Ian, good site, for local weather reports (esp. wind speed/direction and barometric pressure) at RNAS Culdrose, I use

http://www.worldmeteo.info/en/weather.html?id=UKXX0186

Go into sidebar Europe - United Kingdom for site local to you - best of all - they're both FREE!!
Title: Re: Interesting site
Post by: EK01 on December 02, 2009, 01:19:35 PM
Cheers, mate.

Ian
Title: Re: Interesting site
Post by: viking9 on December 02, 2009, 03:21:30 PM
Quote from: CoastGuardJon on December 01, 2009, 05:32:48 PM
best of all - they're both FREE!!

So is typing the ICAO code into ANRB 'Get Weather box ;-)

Tom
Title: Re: Interesting site
Post by: EK01 on December 03, 2009, 01:46:25 PM
Quote from: viking9 on December 02, 2009, 03:21:30 PM
Quote from: CoastGuardJon on December 01, 2009, 05:32:48 PM
best of all - they're both FREE!!

So is typing the ICAO code into ANRB 'Get Weather box ;-)

Tom

Try going to the site, Tom. It ain't just weather reports but all manner of useful information !
Title: Re: Interesting site
Post by: viking9 on December 03, 2009, 03:38:30 PM
Ian, I've been to the site many times and I agree it has a lot of info. I merely pointed out that you can get actuals free by using ANRB's built-in facility.

Tom
Title: Re: Interesting site
Post by: EK01 on December 04, 2009, 09:29:20 AM
Quote from: viking9 on December 03, 2009, 03:38:30 PM
Ian, I've been to the site many times and I agree it has a lot of info. I merely pointed out that you can get actuals free by using ANRB's built-in facility.

Tom

Cheers, Tom.
Title: Interesting site
Post by: D.snaks on December 04, 2009, 02:26:05 PM
Hi
Your site is nicely done. I like it.  Site is really very interesting and very helpful  Cheers
Please sorry for offtopic.