Main Menu

Interesting site

Started by EK01, December 01, 2009, 04:49:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

EK01

Guys,

Just come across this interesting site especially for upto date weather information throughout Europe.

http://www.flyingineurope.be

Ian

CoastGuardJon

#1
Hi Ian, good site, for local weather reports (esp. wind speed/direction and barometric pressure) at RNAS Culdrose, I use

http://www.worldmeteo.info/en/weather.html?id=UKXX0186

Go into sidebar Europe - United Kingdom for site local to you - best of all - they're both FREE!!
ANRB :  AOR AR8000 : Icom R-7000 : Icom IC-R9000 : JRC NRD-545 : OptoElectronics Digital Scout and OptoLinx Interface; Realistic Pro-2005 : UBC 800XLT - listed in alphabetical order, not cost, preference, performance or entertainment value!

EK01


viking9

Quote from: CoastGuardJon on December 01, 2009, 05:32:48 PM
best of all - they're both FREE!!

So is typing the ICAO code into ANRB 'Get Weather box ;-)

Tom
Tom
Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk UK
15 miles SE of EGUN
32 miles SE of MAM > DIKAS track
http://www.viking9.co.uk

EK01

Quote from: viking9 on December 02, 2009, 03:21:30 PM
Quote from: CoastGuardJon on December 01, 2009, 05:32:48 PM
best of all - they're both FREE!!

So is typing the ICAO code into ANRB 'Get Weather box ;-)

Tom

Try going to the site, Tom. It ain't just weather reports but all manner of useful information !

viking9

Ian, I've been to the site many times and I agree it has a lot of info. I merely pointed out that you can get actuals free by using ANRB's built-in facility.

Tom
Tom
Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk UK
15 miles SE of EGUN
32 miles SE of MAM > DIKAS track
http://www.viking9.co.uk

EK01

Quote from: viking9 on December 03, 2009, 03:38:30 PM
Ian, I've been to the site many times and I agree it has a lot of info. I merely pointed out that you can get actuals free by using ANRB's built-in facility.

Tom

Cheers, Tom.

D.snaks

Hi
Your site is nicely done. I like it.  Site is really very interesting and very helpful  Cheers
Please sorry for offtopic.