AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Canonjohns40D on April 03, 2011, 04:52:52 PM

Title: Network?
Post by: Canonjohns40D on April 03, 2011, 04:52:52 PM
Hi firstly I checked the Airnav site which says the Network is on however mine is not showing. Anyone else the sameplease?

John
Title: Re: Network?
Post by: Canonjohns40D on April 03, 2011, 04:54:19 PM
It just came back on no reset this end so not sure what happened. Anyhow it's back.
Title: Re: Network?
Post by: AirNav Support on April 03, 2011, 08:21:30 PM
Probally your internet :)
Title: Re: Network?
Post by: eyeinthesky on April 04, 2011, 01:58:13 PM
Quote from: AirNav Support on April 03, 2011, 08:21:30 PM
Probally your internet :)


If it was his internet who did he check Airnav Network site.
Title: Re: Network?
Post by: Runway 31 on April 04, 2011, 02:08:24 PM
The internet can be down one minute and back up the next.

Alan
Title: Re: Network?
Post by: eyeinthesky on April 04, 2011, 02:22:29 PM
So its more downs than ups lol.

Title: Re: Network?
Post by: Runway 31 on April 04, 2011, 05:54:07 PM
Is it just me or has the network been down for a while now.  I have got all the other sites but no network traffic

Alan
Title: Re: Network?
Post by: Bob SEN on April 04, 2011, 06:02:21 PM
Quote from: Runway 31 on April 04, 2011, 05:54:07 PM
Is it just me or has the network been down for a while now.  I have got all the other sites but no network traffic

Alan
Yep.......... down for a while now Alan................. :-(
Title: Re: Network?
Post by: phil zech on April 04, 2011, 06:03:21 PM
Same here, I also can't seem to access the Status page either.

Phil
Title: Re: Network?
Post by: CoastGuardJon on April 04, 2011, 06:07:14 PM
And I thought it was just mine, my "free" access is about to run out, and I'm not sure which date, although it's 2117, so waiting to see the disconnection!
Title: Re: Network?
Post by: JamesRJ on April 04, 2011, 06:15:25 PM
Same here. No network flights showing up. 18H15Z
Title: Re: Network?
Post by: airnav1967 on April 04, 2011, 06:19:55 PM
I am the same no network, whats wrong does anyone know
Title: Re: Network?
Post by: AirNav Support on April 04, 2011, 06:35:48 PM
Its working at the moment, we will check to see what happened.
Title: Re: Network?
Post by: Runway 31 on April 04, 2011, 06:45:23 PM
Can confirm that the network is up and running again

Alan
Title: Re: Network?
Post by: eyeinthesky on April 04, 2011, 08:45:00 PM
Quote from: eyeinthesky on April 04, 2011, 02:22:29 PM
So its more downs than ups lol.



Its a never ending story.
Title: Re: Network?
Post by: cliff1 on April 05, 2011, 07:47:26 AM
My network went off yesterday and still off now. internet working for the rest
of my laptop
Title: Re: Network?
Post by: Runway 31 on April 05, 2011, 08:28:25 AM
I have the network OK since I switched on this morning at 0745.

aLAN
Title: Re: Network?
Post by: AirNav Support on April 05, 2011, 08:43:06 AM
cliff1,

Untick the network box and retick it again. If no luck send us your RB login id to our support email and we will check what's happening.