Main Menu

Network?

Started by Canonjohns40D, April 03, 2011, 04:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Canonjohns40D

Hi firstly I checked the Airnav site which says the Network is on however mine is not showing. Anyone else the sameplease?

John
Hi I'm John... and I'm a Radarbox User. I'm based in Bangor Co Down Northern Ireland.

Canonjohns40D

It just came back on no reset this end so not sure what happened. Anyhow it's back.
Hi I'm John... and I'm a Radarbox User. I'm based in Bangor Co Down Northern Ireland.

AirNav Support

Probally your internet :)
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

eyeinthesky

Quote from: AirNav Support on April 03, 2011, 08:21:30 PM
Probally your internet :)


If it was his internet who did he check Airnav Network site.
Using the Canon 10x30 IS Binoculars with Image Stabilisation, Brilliant job on a clear day.

Runway 31

The internet can be down one minute and back up the next.

Alan

eyeinthesky

#5
So its more downs than ups lol.

Using the Canon 10x30 IS Binoculars with Image Stabilisation, Brilliant job on a clear day.

Runway 31

Is it just me or has the network been down for a while now.  I have got all the other sites but no network traffic

Alan

Bob SEN

Quote from: Runway 31 on April 04, 2011, 05:54:07 PM
Is it just me or has the network been down for a while now.  I have got all the other sites but no network traffic

Alan
Yep.......... down for a while now Alan................. :-(
1/2 a mile South of EGMC/SEN

MY PHOTO'S http://www.flickr.com/photos/96219572@N07/

.

phil zech

Same here, I also can't seem to access the Status page either.

Phil

CoastGuardJon

And I thought it was just mine, my "free" access is about to run out, and I'm not sure which date, although it's 2117, so waiting to see the disconnection!
ANRB :  AOR AR8000 : Icom R-7000 : Icom IC-R9000 : JRC NRD-545 : OptoElectronics Digital Scout and OptoLinx Interface; Realistic Pro-2005 : UBC 800XLT - listed in alphabetical order, not cost, preference, performance or entertainment value!

JamesRJ

Same here. No network flights showing up. 18H15Z

airnav1967

I am the same no network, whats wrong does anyone know
I love aviation and the air nav is the best invention ever

AirNav Support

Its working at the moment, we will check to see what happened.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

Runway 31

Can confirm that the network is up and running again

Alan

eyeinthesky

Quote from: eyeinthesky on April 04, 2011, 02:22:29 PM
So its more downs than ups lol.



Its a never ending story.
Using the Canon 10x30 IS Binoculars with Image Stabilisation, Brilliant job on a clear day.