Main Menu

Support? ???

Started by aps, April 20, 2012, 06:46:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AirNav Support

Use the link we sent to you in the PM please instead.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

aps

Will do ... thanks again

aps

tried & failed again , plus the support link STILL doesnt work .

i think thats it now ...

time to give up on it !!!
wasting my time to be honest

orkney

Hello APS

Here are the links I last used and they still work

ACARS: http://www.airnavsystems.com/Download/ANAD/ANAD21.exe

Suite: http://www.airnavsystems.com/Download/ANST/anst40.exe

I hope these help you.

Andrew




ACW367

Also have you tried launching them in other browers like Firefox or Chrome.  I recently had to reload 4.03 and couldn't get it to launch the .exe in IE despite multiple attempts, but I put it into Chrome and it launched straight away.