Main Menu

Support? ???

Started by aps, April 20, 2012, 06:46:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

aps

Hi all,  I own a radar box and acars decoder and airnav suite...

I've had the suite and decoder for years ... I've issues with them and have sent 3 support requests without a single response back... is this normal? ??

Posting here is the only other way I can try to get help! !

Can support please reply to me? ???

nortonbeak

In my experience, AirNav support have always responded very quickly.

Have you checked your spam filter?

aps

Hi,  yep ... checked and not a sausage!

Regards

AirNav Support

We are here, we haven't had an email from you, do you have any ticket ids? If not we wouldn't have got it. It may be related to the email issue in which case use the PM button to message us.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

aps

Hi , sent another 2 requests again this morning , same message " Your message has been sent, a ticked id email will be sent to your email address"

but again no tickets received at my email address , tried a second email address also.


aps

plus when i go to the web page on the site that may be able to help i get :


The file or page you are looking for might have been removed,
had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
Make sure you entered the correct address

Open our home page www. airnavsystems. com and try to look for links to the information you want

Click the Back button on your browser and try another link

If the problem persists please contact us

Runway 31

aps, did you use the PM button as requested in reply 3?

Alan

aps

yes , trying ALL options .

regards

Runway 31

What web page are you trying to open?

Alan

aps

Trying to re-download airnav suite & acars decoder due to new pc .

both "download" pages issue the same message, even when entering email address i get no confirmation email at all , 100% convinced its nothing im doing wrong !

Runway 31

#10
Sorry, cant help with that.  In addition to your own spam filter have you tried your ISP's filter?  I sent a query to support 5 minutes ago and have received a ticket ID reply.

Alan

Judwin45

Hi

I also sent an email to support, I received an auto response on the 8th April with a ticket number but have had no reply to the query.

How long should I wait before trying again?

Keith
Keith
5 miles south of EGDY

Runway 31

#12
Dont think I would wait any longer., that was right in the middle of the email problems.
Alan

AirNav Support

aps,

We got your PM and have replied to you, the issue you were having is that you weren't copying the download link properlly and hence going to unkown link. Regarding support emails we are taking a look at this, PM instead for the moment.

Judwin45,

PM us your ticket id and we will reply to you again and via a PM. Sorry for the trouble.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

aps

Hi,  thanks for the reply and pm however the links I have been trying are direct off the website,  not copied.

When I click the "download " link it simply fails sometimes and asks me to enter email address others.. both then pointing to a page informing me the page doesn't exist and to contact support if this continues.

Which I did.
Thanks again and will retry again later