RBFeeder and Radarbox software

Started by andrewjwhall, August 14, 2017, 12:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

andrewjwhall

Hello to the Forum!

I have tried having a look for this answer but with no success.

I am thinking of setting up my Raspberry PI for the RDFeeder to run 24/7. My question is if I were to install the RadarBox windows software on my PC (Windows 10 pro) could I connect to the PI via my home network to view the aircraft on my desktop rather than the RadarBox24 website?
I find the software (in demo mode) quite good and would like to use it further.

Would be most grateful for any help/pointers!

Best Regards,

Andrew Hall

neroon79

Unfortunately it is not possible to connect a RPi running dump1090 (or any other feeder software) with RadarBox Windows software via LAN.

RadarBox Windows is currently working with the following options:

Classic RadarBox Hardware
RadarBox Constation via LAN (Buggy and unstable)
RadarBox Micro SDR based Stick or
any other generic R820T(2) /RTL2832U based SDR stick if alternative zadic drivers are installed on PC

Ingo
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

andrewjwhall

Okay! Thank you for the answer to my question!

Best Regards,
Andrew.