Main Menu

No map

Started by carp777, June 26, 2009, 05:22:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

EMA

For some reason I don't think you have any map files in

C\Program Files\AirN
avSystems\AirNavRadarBox2009\Map\

Is this a new install?

carp777

I deleated the program last night and have had this trouble since the reinstall

       Bryn

EMA

I suggest you reinstal but to a new directory.

Suggest c:\Airnav

carp777

Thanks EMA for your help have to go to work now so i will try to sort it out latter
it does not help when you are not very good with understanding computers im a bit thick when it comes to them

  cheers  Bryn

EMA

We are here to help :-)

carp777

As i mentioned before iam a bit thick when it comes to computers what do i do to reinstall to a new directory

fatkat

you might be better to do a complete uninstall and a full reinstall from the original disc ...unless you were running v3

go to start ..click on control panel and then double click on add or remove software

let it log all the programs then select  radarbox    ...and bob's a close relation of your father ...

but I'm no expert ....see what others say ...

it maybe advisable to make a back up of the varrious important files too  ...think its mentioned in another thread 

carp777

Thanks for that i,ll try another complete install
 
     Bryn

carp777

Sorted thanks to everyone for their help . I thought i was going to have a miserable weekend looking at all them aircraft in my flights and not being able to see were anything was on the map thanks again chaps

          a VERY HAPPY BUNNY

       Bryn

Allocator

Bryn,

Back home now.  I'm pleased that the guys here were able to sort you out.  Have a good weekend and don't be afraid to ask questions as you learn about your RadarBox :-)

carp777

thanks for your help Allocator and advice about asking questions in future its good to know that there are people still willing to help others thanks again to every one


                      Bryn