Deleting browser history in Win 10

Started by lenow, December 28, 2015, 12:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Runway 31

I don't think you can turn off updates in Win 10 John, One of the reasons I stayed with Win 7.

Alan

FACTflights

Strange, I've been running Windows 10 since 29 July.  ANRB runs better than ever before.
John
ZS1AGH
We live under a rock:  Table Mountain

Icom IC 706 Mk II G; Icom IC 726; Icom IC T22E; Yaesu 290R; Alinco DJ-V5 
No HF antennae at the moment.

lambertw

Hello Runway 31, could explain the install out with program file please.

CoastGuardJon

Hi Alan,
Thanks for that, as Hettie would say in NCIS Los Angeles "Bugger"!
ANRB :  AOR AR8000 : Icom R-7000 : Icom IC-R9000 : JRC NRD-545 : OptoElectronics Digital Scout and OptoLinx Interface; Realistic Pro-2005 : UBC 800XLT - listed in alphabetical order, not cost, preference, performance or entertainment value!

Runway 31

lamberw,

It has been advised for some time to install to somewhere like C:\Airnav, not only for Radarbox but for other software as well as installing to program files can lead to problems with the Windows Virtual Store.

If you have installed to there I would suggest uninstalling itafter saving all items from the data folder that you may like to keep such as photos, silhouettes, logos, Mylog.db3 etc.  Once installed replace them into the data folder replacing the items already there.

After the automatic uninstall I would also get down and dirty and remove any orphan files left over.

Alan

lambertw

Thanks to all,after some uninstalling and reinstalling of  driver some how after a very long time and effort I finally got my RB up and going again don't ask how? I'm just glad it's going.

lambertw

Could some kind person direct me to were I can install ANRB v6 thankyou.

tarbat

V6 is only a beta at the moment.  As to where you can install it, as normal, best installed in a folder like C\Airnav

http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=8474.msg117046#msg117046