RadarBox Xrange LAT/LON configuration

Started by JimK, April 19, 2019, 10:56:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JimK

Hello,

Just added an Xrange to my setup along with an original receiver. 2 questions.

1) How do I setup the LAT and LON on the XRange
2) How do I add it to my account.

I have managed to upgrade the Windows version and add its IP address to the Firmware configuration box but I cannot seem to configure location or account information.

Cheers
Jim

Twickenham
London

Runway 31

#1
Hi Jim

1 Log in and on the on the map top left click on  edit and you will see the boxes for Latitude and Longitude.  Fill them in using decimal.  Click exact location then Preview and then save.

2 Contact [email protected] and advise them on your log in details and its PGANRB number

3 Also ask them to upgrade the firmware to enable MLAT

Alan

JimK

Runway 31,

Thanks for advice, appears you can't edit the location of the Xrange until its added to your account. Sent a note to support and it got added a few hours later so all fixed now.

Didn't get the upgrade done yet though.
Jim

Twickenham
London

Runway 31

The developer will probably be off over the weekend and it should hopefully get done early next week

Alan