Can this pattern be toggled off?

Started by glen4cindy2, June 16, 2019, 02:54:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

glen4cindy2

Please see the attached photo attached.

Is it possible to toggle that "pattern" around the center of STL airport off?

IMHO, it seems to "get in the way."

If it cannot be turned off, that's fine but, I'd like the view better if it could be.

Thanks in advance

Runway 31

I presume that the pattern you mention is your polar diagram showing your coverage area.  If so no as the view you are in is designed for your coverage only.  The only way without your coverage area showing is to go onto the general map and see everything.

Alan

wa2tqi

I also would sure like to see the Radar Range go away or make it so you can turn it off and on. It is very annoying.

Runway 31

When in MyStation it is designed to show your range over 360 degrees and what you are picking up.  If you dont want to see this I can only suggest that you look at the general map instead.

Alan

abcd567

#4
Quote from: wa2tqi on June 29, 2019, 03:02:23 PM
I also would sure like to see the Radar Range go away or make it so you can turn it off and on. It is very annoying.

Indeed it is annoying, and mainly because it is so dark.

The RB24 should provide a switch to turn it on/off, OR a slider to lighten/darken it, OR if they dont want to do any of this, as a bare minimum they should reduce the default setting of its color to very light.



Runway 31

While I personally cant see a problem with it, maybe you should try contacting support with your suggestion.  If you dont ask you will not get!

Alan