Real-Time Network Not connected

Started by PGANRB113875, December 28, 2020, 08:40:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

PGANRB113875

Hi Alan,

I have tried all of that, I have sent Airnav an email asking them if they can shed any light on the proble.

Many thanks for Your help.

I will keep You up to date as to what they say ( if they reply ).
Cheers

Neil.

Runway 31

#16
All I know is that you are not sending any data, see the attached.  Does your antenna have a clear view of the sky

Are you seeing aircraft in My flights on the v6 software?

Alan

PGANRB113875

Hi Buddy,

Yep I am seeing aircraft in "My Flights"


Neil.

Runway 31

#18
Well as you can see from the screen shot nothing is going out, firewall issue maybe?

Are you getting a good range, your location should give you good coverage, can you give a screen shot?

Alan

Runway 31

Neil

As you have updated to the V6 softwae are you able to download Database Updates and are photos showing for the aircraft you are picking up/

Alan

PGANRB113875

Hui Buddy,
At the risk of sounding very stupid, do You think this is a subscription issue ?. Everytime I click on Realtime I get the warning saying " Your account expired or You are not subscribed to Radar box "............ the reason this has thrown Me completely is because online I was upgraded from Basic to Business because I was classed as a "Feeder" to the network.

I assume I still need a Monthly/Yearly subscription ???.
Cheers

Neil.

Runway 31

It could well be that as the RB24 and the Network subs are two different things.  Usually your RB24 subscription doesnt go to Business until you send data and going from your screen shot you dont seem to be sending data

Some RB24 feeders have detailed that they are getting the network on the V6 software so I dont know if it is related to no data being sent

Alan

PGANRB113875

Cheers Alan,
I wonder why they upgraded Me from Basic to Business then as a " Feeder ".
Very Curious.
Neil.

Runway 31


PGANRB113875

Well I will wait until I get a reply from them, Tomorrow hopefully, to see what they say and see if they can shed any light on the situation.

Many thanks for Your help and advice Alan,

Cheers

Neil.

Runway 31

Sorry i couldnt help but at least you are able to see aircraft on MyFlights so you can see what you are picking up even if you are not sharing them

Alan

PGANRB113875

Hi Alan,
Good news, I just had a reply to My email saying that they have activated the Network for Me....... everything is now working well.
Cheers

Neil.

Runway 31

Good news indeed, maybe we shall see your feed on RB some day ;-))

Alan

PGANRB113875

Yes Hopefully Alan, Somewhat Ironically I have had to switch it off as I am off out......will be back online later though.
Cheers

Neil.

PGANRB113875

Hi Alan,
May I pick Your Brains please.

From one of Your previous posts You told Me to download the software version ANRB 60002 set up ........ I see on the Airnav Radar box website there is a ANRD60003 set up file.
Would I be better to upgrade it to 60003 set up ?.
Cheers

Neil.