Did the update

Started by [email protected], October 03, 2021, 04:20:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

[email protected]

Hello,

I did the update to the raspberry PI :
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install rbfeeder
sudo systemctl restart rbfeeder

And now no data seems to be making it to the web site. Any ideas on what to even look for?

[client]
network_mode=true
log_file=/var/log/rbfeeder.log
disable_log=0

key=xxx

sn=xxx

[network]
mode=beast
external_port=30005
external_host=127.0.0.1

[mlat]
autostart_mlat=true
#mlat_cmd=/usr/bin/python3.5 /usr/bin/mlat-client

[dump978]
#dump978_enabled=true

Runway 31

What Linux version are you using?

Alan

[email protected]

I ran this command

cat /etc/debian_version

and got 10.4

My station is EXTRPI006150 if that might help. Thank you
Dave

markr468

try these commands....

sudo systemctl status rbfeeder

apt-cache policy rbfeeder

cat /etc/os-release

Runway 31

I belive you have an old O/S and suggest that you have a read at the second last mesage on this thread to upgrade your O/S https://forum.radarbox24.com/index.php?topic=105521.0

Alan

[email protected]

markr468 Thank you for the commands and I will add them to my list of commands!

Runway 31 I believe you was right about the update. I did it but still no data, however that did lead me to the dongel witch got so hot it melted the outside to a sticky gell. I broke out my old dongel and worked right away but it was linked to my old account. I am not sure how to retreve the old  key. I run the sudo rbfeeder --showkey command and I get the old account EXTRPI027062. Still good news tho I am back up and running.

Runway 31

[email protected] should be able to assist with that issue

Alan