Moving 1090 to existing Pi w/978

Started by mctm198, October 15, 2022, 10:36:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

mctm198

Hi All: I recently have had major problems trying to keep my 1090 stick active for more than 24 hours on Windows, so I decided to move it to my Pi that is running my 978.

In the past 24 hours, I've tried reinstalls, reading the manuals, looking through this forum, adding this, subtracting that, and I cannot get past having only the 978 be recognized by the RBFeeder.

Does anyone have details on how to have the dual dongle installation on a Pi? I'm about to pull my hair out. (And yes, I'm relatively new to the Pi world... I know this may be something really easy, but I ran out of search ideas.) TIA

Runway 31

Have a read at this thread which should answer your query.  Especially the part about numbering your dongles https://forum.radarbox24.com/index.php?topic=105891.0

Alan