Windows 11 drivers

Started by vonsmalhausen, January 04, 2023, 12:33:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

vonsmalhausen

just have a new desktop with W11, i have the latest drivers for W10, but they seems not to work for W11 ; it is a original RB1
when i download the latest drivers available on Radarbox website, and try to load them via device manager, i get the message latest drivers are already installed, but the exclamation on the RB driver is still there.
are there new drivers to be released, or can i trow my RB in the bin ?

Runway 31

I suggest that you ask support regarding your query

Alan

RAWKSTER

JUST LOADED WINDOWS 11 ON MY PC     HAVE AIRNAV RADARBOX 1   CANNOT GET IT TO WORK AT ALL   WHICH SOFTWARE DO I NEED DOWNLOADING TO BE RUNNING   AND WHAT DRIVERS DOWLOAD TO GET THIS THING TO OPERATE AGAIN    ANY INFORMATION OUT THERE GUYS

Runway 31


GreekSpy2001

For Info When I had to reinstall on Win11 I couldn't get the RDB drivers to see my green usb stick.   Had to us the Zadig drivers to for it to be seen.  Not sure why....   

G