Main Menu

ATC routes

Started by jessy0506, March 13, 2025, 09:26:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jessy0506

hey,

i can't see ATC routes in europe anymore. has this changed or is it a bug?

Runway 31

Routes are showing ok for me

Alan

jessy0506

hi Alan,

I just checked and I still am not able to see ATC routes of European flights like I used to 2 days ago.

Jessy

Runway 31

Jessy

I am seeing routes showing both in my station map and the general map, do you have routes toggled on in Map Options/Lables?

Alan

jessy0506

Hi Alan

I am specifically talking about the ATC routes on the flights page of a flight. Radarbox used to show the filed route (waypoints and airways)  but it is not showing anymore.

Jessy

Soho

Hello,
I can confirm, no more "ATC Route" field on EASA area flights since yesterday.
See attached screenshots for an example.

Best regards,
Markus

Runway 31

#6
I guess that they have lost access ro flight plan information for some reason.  Support would be better able to advise, try asking them

Alan