MY RADAR IS "DISPLAY" OFFLINE IN THE STATISTICS PAGE BUT STILL IN BUSINESS

Started by medlege, July 05, 2025, 03:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

medlege

After hours I finally (at last) manage to install it with the workaround.
Sooooo complicated and stressful...
So for EXTRPI001361 I was able to reinstall it I confirm.

Now I am trying for the EXTRPI0013087 and it is even getting worse.
The version on this Pi is buster !
Look at the picture I Always have this same awful error message about fetching.
The installation goes to the end but rbfeeder is not (and never) installed at all.
I spent many hours on rbfeeder case today and I am traumatised !
Sooooo complicated to have it installed. Incredible !
So now for Buster I gave up for today absolutely impossible to make it..... It is giving me headache ! Do you have any help for me ?

Best regards to all

Runway 31

As you are running Buster I suggest that you upgrade to Bookworm before you do anything else, Buster is very old and will probably be causing your issues

Alan

medlege

Hi Alan !

Yes I struggled many hours today but without any success. With or without workaround I have the same awful messages "Error fetching" or "Couldn't fetch" with no installation of rbfeeder. Crazy stressful !

So now I have to do a new installation with a new sdcard and follow the bake a pi instructions for Pi24. I will surely do it during the week end due to lack of time. Yes I understand that buster is very old and surely causing all those problems ! Thank you again for your help and I will write back once I finish the new installation.
Concerning the support team still no answer from them..

Best wishes