Tech help please

Started by Rural Outpost, September 05, 2025, 08:46:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Rural Outpost

Aircraft are showing in my flights and telling me how many miles they are away from my home. However no aircraft are showing on my map. I would be grateful if someone could advise how I can fix this. I am not that technical. I have repeatedly looked to check if I have unclicked something by accident but I haven't managed to fix this. I would be grateful for any advice to sort it. I am using a Radar Box 1.

Runway 31

Has this just started today, Have you tried closing down and restarting again

Whats your PGANRB number of your box

Alan

Rural Outpost

This occurred on Wednesday. It was working fine and then I noticed the aircraft were suddenly not showing on my map. I have restarted many times and updated but still not working.
PGANRB is ANRB00958

Runway 31

Is the map showing or is it a grey screen

Have you tried re-installing the software

Alan

Rural Outpost

#4
The map is showing, displaying airports. All looks good except that no aircraft show on the map. If there is no option other than to re=install the software that is what I will have to do. I am currently using 6.02.003. My box number should read 100958

Can you please tell me where I find the current software to download if that is what I need to do.

Thank you for your help.

Runway 31

Can you try clicking once, Window/Restore Desktop

Alan

Rural Outpost

#6
I tried this but it didn't work unfortunately.  Can you please let me know the correct software link to download again.

Thank you.

Runway 31

Here it is, please ensure you out in into the exact place as your existing software
https://www.airnavsystems.com/download/ANRB/ANRB60003Setup.exe

Alan

Rural Outpost