trouble logging in

Started by GreekSpy2001, September 12, 2025, 08:40:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

GreekSpy2001

Hi 

Just restarted my PC and my airnav software saying cannot contact server.  I can login via web site so username and pwd are ok.   Is it just me or is there actually a server down?

Remember similar from before if you were logged in one was ok but you couldnt re login in.

Thanks

Graham


hungryasthesea

Hungryasthesea

AviaSpotter

Hello

When I try to reconnect, I also receive the message "Couldn't contact server. Please try again" (EXTSHA198166 from Italy). The server kicked me out tonight around 11 p.m. CET, and I haven't been able to get back in since.

Runway 31

I am on V6 with no issues

Alan

vonsmalhausen

same problem over here ; can not connect to server

Erich

Auch bei mir kann mich nicht anmelden beim Server.
LG Erich

AirNav Support

Its being investigated now, please email us rather than mentioning here.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

vonsmalhausen

#7
email sent.

GreekSpy2001

Sorry for delay Support, busy doing other things, popping down to RAF Northolt to see the arrival support helicopters for POTUS visit to UK next week.  Email now sent.

Graham

AirNav Support

Sorry was just trying to say if you see an issue like this please email us rather than posting on the forum as its not monitored by us.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

AviaSpotter


Runway 31

What is it you cannot log onto, I have just switched on my computer and am getting onto V6 with no problem, same as my earlier post

The database updater is however not working and have reporrted it

Alan

hungryasthesea

Hungryasthesea

GreekSpy2001

Support confirmed an outage.  Seems to be back up now, I can now login.  However, all my settings and alerts seem to be missing.  I assumed the app picks these up locally but seems not.  Fortunately got most of the alerts saved in a spreadsheet so I can recreate but still, should not have to do this.........

gilemery

Same thing happened to me, it was like I was a new user.  had to reset my view etc, but I was not smart enough to save my alerts.  Are these stored locally anywhere perhaps in a DB file that wasn't used when they fixed this outage?


Quote from: GreekSpy2001 on September 15, 2025, 09:52:51 AM
Support confirmed an outage.  Seems to be back up now, I can now login.  However, all my settings and alerts seem to be missing.  I assumed the app picks these up locally but seems not.  Fortunately got most of the alerts saved in a spreadsheet so I can recreate but still, should not have to do this.........