XRANGE stopped working

Started by dor4x, October 25, 2025, 06:21:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AirNav Support

Quote from: dor4x on November 03, 2025, 11:03:40 AM
I am still waiting for a reply..
I am not optimistic after reading your comment.
Thanks for sharing

Can you PM me your email please, your email on the forum is not found in our support tickets.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

Runway 31

#16
jwyman

you are better off with a stick, they cost next to nothing,  you can do a lot more with it and it can be stand alone

Alan

jwyman

I get the feeling after all the run around that they are just trying to force me into buying a new box rather than flashing the SD card in my box.

dor4x

Quote from: AirNav Support on November 03, 2025, 07:47:24 PM
Quote from: dor4x on November 03, 2025, 11:03:40 AM
I am still waiting for a reply..
I am not optimistic after reading your comment.
Thanks for sharing

Can you PM me your email please, your email on the forum is not found in our support tickets.

I got last night a reply by Alex: this has been passed to our dev team
Waiting for more help. If needed I'll forward to you too.
Thanks

jwyman

Thanks. This is the same response and flow i also received...

dor4x

UPDATE:
I did not received any further reply from the support team, BUT!! as from 1 hour ago, my XRANGE started to work again by it self.

I do not know if someone did something remotely, or by any chance it was server side problem, but after 14 days it came back to life.

Runway 31

Thats good to know, possibly a developer got into it and fixed it but unless they tell you we will never know!!

Alan

dor4x

I did not hear anymore from support. They never responded again, beside the first email.
I found it hard to believe someone connected remotely to my XRANGE, as I don't have any open ports from my router to my XRANGE. But, who knows.

I am very happy it is still working again.

jwyman


Aerotower

Quote from: dor4x on November 06, 2025, 08:45:11 PM
I did not hear anymore from support. They never responded again, beside the first email.
I found it hard to believe someone connected remotely to my XRANGE, as I don't have any open ports from my router to my XRANGE. But, who knows.

I am very happy it is still working again.

It's possible for example with ZeroTier.

Aerotower


dor4x


jwyman

support says they can't see my unit online but i can reach it using my local IP...

dor4x

I never got any further reply from support.
I also could ping the box and enter the UI via local IP.

It just started to work again over here after 14 days

dor4x

Quote from: jwyman on November 07, 2025, 05:43:08 PM
support says they can't see my unit online but i can reach it using my local IP...

Did you try to keep it running and connected in the past few days?