XRANGE stopped working

Started by dor4x, October 25, 2025, 06:21:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

dor4x

I have a problem with XRANGE receiver. It stopped working about 48 hours (OFFLINE)

I did not get any email from the system, as it used to be, after 6 hours alerting me, the unit is OFFLINE.
On the website my station is listed as #15 in my area, but does not appear at all on the country list.

Here is what I tested so far on my side:
1. Unplug the unit for 10 min
2. Restart my router

When I restart the XRANGE I can see the white light for few secs and then I get a steady green light.
I can PING my XRANGE from my PC

Any advice will be thankful
Thanks

Runway 31

Contact [email protected] Only they can help, provide details of your PGANRB**** serial number

Alan

dor4x

Hi
I did last week.

Still waiting for a reply

Thanks

Runway 31

Forwrd me your email address and I will contact them

Alan

jwyman

I have run into the same issue. Mine has been offline for 10 days. I don't think ANYONE works in support. They are suppose to send instructions on re-flashing the box. After 10 days and repeated emails, no response. Totally unsatisfactory....

dor4x

Quote from: Runway 31 on October 27, 2025, 06:37:51 PM
Forwrd me your email address and I will contact them

Alan

Sent you a PM
Thanks!

dor4x

Quote from: jwyman on October 27, 2025, 09:47:03 PM
I have run into the same issue. Mine has been offline for 10 days. I don't think ANYONE works in support. They are suppose to send instructions on re-flashing the box. After 10 days and repeated emails, no response. Totally unsatisfactory....

Did you manage to solve it or do you still have this issue?
Thanks

jwyman

Crickets...... Still have the issue.. now on day 11....smh

Runway 31

I have tried emailing support and no reply, there seems to be an issue with their email system.  Will try another method

Alan

Runway 31

Contacted support on whatsapp, looks like their email systemis playing up, passed on to the Developers to get fixed

Alan

Runway 31

I believe the email issue is now fixed so hopefully they can catch up on their emails

Alan

jwyman

Thanks! I just received an email saying that a ticket has been created.. Now we await for technical assistance...

Runway 31

jwyman

I was advised that a developer is needed to flash a disc when available, I dont believe that youcan do it yourself

Alan

jwyman

Well after talking to support, they say my box is dead and have to buy a new box...

Being retire, it appears I will no longer be sending any more data out due to cost prohibitive constrictions.

Been fun while it lasted.

dor4x

#14
I am still waiting for a reply..
I am not optimistic after reading your comment.
Thanks for sharing