Is your Radarbox1 working? or has support been withdrawn?

Started by Rural Outpost, January 02, 2026, 11:20:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Rural Outpost

I have an airnav Radarbox 1,which up until a few months back was working. Suddenly aircraft stopped showing on my map, but they still show in my flight list and detail how far away they are from me. Is anyone using an RB1 and everything is still working? Did you have to do something to keep it working? Chatgpt tells me that Airnav has effectively withdrawn MLAT support for RB1 and as such aircraft will no longer plot on the map for me. I would be grateful for any advice.

Runway 31

The original boxes are still working and MLAT has never been available on these receivers, ADSB only

Try reloading the software again

Alan

Rural Outpost

Hi Alan,

I have reloaded the software multiple times but it doesn't fix this, which is why I am keen to hear from anyone else with an RB1.

Shawn

Runway 31

#3
Is the map showing? 
Alan

Rural Outpost

The map is showing and aircraft are appearing in my list. Aircraft with Adsb show how many miles they are away from me...but don't plot on the map.

Runway 31

Can you zoom out a few times just in case you have mistakenly zoomed in to far

Rural Outpost

It is definitely not a zooming issue. I have zoomed in and out but nothing showing

Runway 31

I'm out of ideas.  I know other have suffered the issue but have no memory of how it was solved.  Maybe someone else can remember

Alan

Rural Outpost

Thanks Alan. I am hoping someone who has had this issue will be able to let me know how they resolved it.

Runway 31


Rural Outpost

can you please tell me how to log in as admin. Also one issue I noticed is that in advanced filters altitude was set to base 0 and top 0. Lat and long are not my Lat and Long and range was only 300. I have set top to 70000ft and changed range to max. Unfortunately this hasn't resolved the issue. When I log back on the details revert back. I assume there must be something simple I am not doing as the blue globe is showing next to aircraft in mylist, but just not plotting on the map. Sorry for taking up so much of your time, I am grateful for your advice.

Runway 31

Not sure about logging in as ADMIN

When closing down dont use the cross top right, use File/Exit that saves all changes made during the current sessions

Under Advanced on the line above map centre. make sure the top 4 picks are ticked

Alan

Alan

anchorage 53

above the map click on home That worked for me on my RB1                                                 

gghosey

I also have a RadarBox, which has stopped workingfor several days. I don't have the original boxes!

Runway 31

Support should be able to provide just tell them the PGANRB number

Alan