New Silhouettes

Started by RodBearden, August 19, 2008, 11:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

CarlosAbreu

Alan

I agree about DV1, D20 was a typing error for DV20. As I haven't DV1 classic silhouette I thought create a DV20 copy and rename it as DV1 in order to not have a blank space in the interface.

There's any classic silhouette for E550 ?

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


EK01

Carlos,

Photo one only in reply #681 of this thread.

Ian

Runway 31

Carlos

DV20 and E55P attached

Alan

EK01

Well done Alan. I actually have those in my silhouettes folder but they don´t seem to want to copy and paste into replies in the forum. Probably to technical for me to do anyway !

Ian

CarlosAbreu

Alan

Thanks a lot, just since a few minutes I'm tracking G-GBAS DA62 from Flight Calibration Services over LPPT area, I don´t have this classic silhouette is possible to get it ?

Carlos

Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


Runway 31

Don't have that one Carlos, suggest you copy and rename the DA42

Alan

Runway 31

Anything other than turning on the computer is too technical for you Ian!!

Alan

EK01

My dear wife does that for me !!

Ian

CarlosAbreu

Alan

Done, DA42 Copy renamed as DA62. Thanks for advise.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


Runway 31


CarlosAbreu

#910
Hi List

Classic silhouette for BCS1 please.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


Runway 31

Here you are Carlos

Alan

CarlosAbreu

Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


RodBearden

More photo-silhouettes:

A5 - Icon A-5
CRES - Pacific Aerospace Cresco
ALGR - Fantasy Air Allegro
Rod

CarlosAbreu

Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)