cert date invalid

Started by Judwin45, January 17, 2018, 10:19:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Judwin45

Hi
Why am I getting a message 'cert date invalid' preventing me from logging in to AirNav forum.
Regards
Keith
Keith
5 miles south of EGDY

Runway 31

No idea, would suggest that you contact support

Alan

oliver14

I have started to get a message saying this site is not secure for some reason !!

Judwin45

Hi oliver14
It seems to be something to do with Google Chrome not recognising the certificate.
I found that by switching to Internet Explorer the problem goes away.
Are you using Google?
Keith
Keith
5 miles south of EGDY

Judwin45

Hi Alan

I have tried to contact support but that is also being blocked so it is not just the forum that has the problem.
I will try contacting them via Internet Explorer.
I am surprised that more members have not had the problem.
Keith
Keith
5 miles south of EGDY

anorak

#5
Evening, I`m on Firefox and have also started to have a problem with the date on the certificate;
www.airnavsystems.com uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate expired on 17 January 2018, 07:20. The current time is 18 January 2018, 20:54. Error code: SEC_ERROR_EXPIRED_CERTIFICATE

Tried to contact support, but site is blocked with the same message, does seem like a problem there end. If some one could forward on please.
Thanks,  Dave.
Dave. Exmoor, North Devon.

neroon79

Are you using the latest versions of chrome and firefox? If not update to the latest. Further you can try to completely clean the cache of the browser to get fresh data of the website. I'm using latests versions of chrome and firefox and don't have any problems.

Ingo
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

Runway 31

#7
I am on Chrome and IE and am not having any issues.  This message sent from Chrome.

I have however emailed Airnav

Alan

oliver14

Just updated Chrome to Version 63.0.3239.132, still getting "this certificate is not yet valid or has expired" although I can still access it.

neroon79

#9
While using Chrome Browser on my phablet I got the same (SSL) certificate expired Message.

Ingo
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

anorak

Running latest Firefox on Vista and get it on Firefox on Windows 7 on other laptop.
Dave.
Dave. Exmoor, North Devon.

G-CONC

I'm also getting this message on I.E. Firefox. and Chrome all latest versions, So you have 2 choices, 1: click the option (go to the website Not Recommended) or 2: In RadarBox24 your Program, Open the Community tab and click Forum, General Discussion and arrive at the same page.

Runway 31

#12
If you are getting that option click go to the website.  I am still getting onto the forum with no problems or options given??

The note you saw doesn't mean that the site is unsafe just the certificate has run out, guess there has been an admin hiccup some where and a new certificate is being sought at this late stage.

Alan

EK01

Alan,

Direct entry onto the forum from AN appears to be working ok today.

Ian

Runway 31

I haven't had any problems so cannot comment but glad you got on OK

Alan