Radarbox installation

Started by Blueboy, February 13, 2018, 12:06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Blueboy

Hi, my laptop went on the blink which require all my programs / information etc being scrubbed to get it working again. I have downloaded new drivers and version 6.01.001. When starting-up it requires email / password to start - will there already be a password associated to my email - if yes then I have forgotten what it was ( vague recollection of it being box number ). Do I just contact Support for help?

J.D

Runway 31

Hi JD

Contact support and give your PGANRB number and they will advise.  If you still have your original disc the details are on the cover

Alan

Blueboy

Hi Alan, I found my original disc and I'm now up and running - Thanks  Now a more basic question about set-up - Looking at screen I have my map on left hand side of screen and myflights list on right hand side how do you change it to have map on RHS and list on LHS ?

J.D

Runway 31

Nice easy one JD.  Tools/Interface/Left or right

Alan

Blueboy

Hi Alan, thanks that done the trick - just one further question is there a way to change your home location - I've put down city of Glasgow but want to change it to my actual co-ordinates.

J.D

Runway 31

Use google earth to find your home location, make sure it is set on decimal lat/lon and then enter the coordinates from the cursor over your house into the space on Preference/Home Station Data.  Once you enter the lat/lon click on Apply then OK

Alan