Can no longer chose aircraft and UI strangeness

Started by richk107, January 16, 2019, 05:00:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

richk107

I just updated to the latest build tonight, 6.02.003 and I've already run into two UI issues.  First is the inability to choose and highlight an  aircraft from the map.  If I search for an aircraft in the flight list, the flight will highlight on the map. Otherwise, I'm unable  to directly choose a light that is flying close to my location.   Second, the title bar is no longer located on the left side of the UI.  It instead positions itself just off center to the left.  I've discovered if I shrink the window down to the smallest available size and then maximize, the tool bar is reset to the far left.

-Rich

richk107

Anyone have suggestions on how to resolve this? Is this the new norm?

AirNav Support?

Runway 31

#2
Email [email protected],as they are not on here very often.  Its possibly something only affecting your installation as no one else appears to be having the same problem.  I am able to choose aircraft from the map but am on 6.00.01 maybe someone on 6.00.03 can advise.

The earlier version is here if you prefer  http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/ANRB/ANRB60002Setup.exe.  The only difference with this version is that it doesn't have a tab for X-Range.

Alan

richk107

Much better, that did the trick.  Thank you.

Rich

Frank

Hi,

I am having the same problem (not able to chose an aircraft on the map) with 6.02.003. My titlebar however is still on the left side of the screen, so no problems there.
Regards, Frank

Runway 31

Hi Frank

What receiver are you using.  If its not an X-Range better going with 6.00.02

Alan

Frank

Hi Alan,

I am using a  normal Radarbox (since 2009). I have just installed the version you have mentioned in this post, and this specific problem does not exist in this earlier version.

Regards, Frank

Runway 31