Unusual RadarBox Network Locations

Started by RodBearden, May 27, 2009, 08:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

ATROPOS

HI FROM GREECE YOU WILL NOW HAVE  PICTURE from LGZA LGRX LGKF

Runway 31


RodBearden

Have I missed something?  What's happened to our returns from Moscow and from Melbourne (and OZ in general).

We miss you guys!

Rod
Rod

darkskies74

I'm back up today, been away for a couple of days. Although, sadly still using my indoor aerial. There must be another RB user here in Perth, often see network flights toward RAAF Pearce

Phil
Was 32 NM SSW of YPPH.......where the sun shines.
Previously 31NM NNW of EGCC....where it didn't shine!
Now back near EGCC, Oh, how I miss the sun!!!

RodBearden

Thanks for that, Phil.

We currently have returns from Bangkok :-)

Rod
Rod


Netcop

Quote from: RodBearden on August 13, 2011, 11:51:15 PM
What's happened to our returns from Moscow and from Melbourne (and OZ in general).

We miss you guys!

Rod

Just my short vacation, Rod. Moscow is back again in 24/7 mode.

I expect a some ADS-B activity around Zhukovsky/Ramenskoye airfield this week, MAKS 2011 Airshow starts today. We have A380 and Dreamliner on display.

Nick
Greetings from Russia, Moscow
20.54 nm NWN of UUDD

SW: ANRB v 3.13/ANRB v 4.03 3D, XP SP3
HW: SkyCentre Quad Core PC for 24/7 operation
Antenna: outside SSE 1090SJ mk2
Amp: Wimo AS-1090
Cable: Draka NK Cables RFF 1/2'-50
RadarBox24 station: Netcop

RodBearden

Thanks for that, Nick. We usually get such good returns from Moscow that I assumed that you weren't the only RadarBox sharer in the area - you obviously have superb coverage.

I'll keep an eye on your returns for MAKS activity.

Rod
Rod

darkskies74

Noticed a nice increase in returns from Mauritius, sadly none from Bangkok last 48 hours.

Phil
Was 32 NM SSW of YPPH.......where the sun shines.
Previously 31NM NNW of EGCC....where it didn't shine!
Now back near EGCC, Oh, how I miss the sun!!!

EK01

Returns from Pulkovo at present. Also Bangkok is back on.

EK01

Currently lots of activity being picked up from Brazil centred on SBSP (Congonhas) and the neighbouring airport at SBGR (Guarulhos).

EK01

Currently looking at returns from Vancouver. First time I have seen this area on .

X

H
Quote from: RodBearden on August 13, 2011, 11:51:15 PM
Have I missed something?  What's happened to our returns from Moscow and from Melbourne (and OZ in general).

We miss you guys!

Rod

Rod

I have an issue with my new computer, that when I am on Network my hardware freezes after a short time and I lose all info so when in Moscow and Kiev during August I rarely used Network. Any ideas why this happens? I was advised to move all my ANRB stuff direct to the hard drive and avoid program files but that has not cured the problem.

X

RodBearden

Hi X - I'm afraid I'm no techie - I can only suggest you contact Support and see if they can help.

Rod
Rod

X

Rod

It was AirNav tech that advised to avoid program files and put direct onto Desktop but as I indicated that has not solved my issue. Will try again as it is very frustrating when I lose a days flights and info (updates etc) while on Network.

Thanks anyway

X