Main Menu

Little Help!

Started by nbquidditch, June 08, 2009, 12:27:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

nbquidditch

Hi Puddy, tried this but all that happens is that (ftdibus) comes up in notepad!! No installation happens!!

bearcat

Hi

Just to be sure did you install the software as suggested in FAQ, if not are you running it as an administrator.

Just my thoughts

Stewart

puddy

#17
hope this helps

plug your radar box in you my get a pop up box with 3 fix's just close it down and try my fix below

Go Device manager right click on the AirNav logo> AirNav Radar box comes up choose update driver software> box pops up choose browse my computer for driver software  click that >next box choose next it point to the correct detail on c:\programs etc>click next 2 pop up boxes appear one will say don't install this driver software ignore that and click install this driver software anyway  job done



Kind regards

Michael
aka puddy
Radar Box & AOR8200 mk3 scanner
South Lincolnshire near Boston (UK)

nbquidditch

Before I try the driver again I've managed to get a few aircraft coming up. I only get about 2 unlike the 50+ I'm used to and they literally have to be overhead! Surely if I'm getting something it has to be something else other than the driver??

malc41

Sounds more and more like the saw filter problem. It could be your box has gone deaf.
15 Miles East of EGNJ

AirNav Support

nbquidditch,

Contact us via our signature and we will test your box.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

Allocator

Quote from: malc41 on June 12, 2009, 09:21:04 AM
Sounds more and more like the saw filter problem. It could be your box has gone deaf.

There is more than driver that will work with RadarBox - the wrong driver will work, but it just won't work properly.

nbquidditch

Hi Arnav support! I'm a bit confused? What do you mean by contact you via your signature??

Allocator

Quote from: nbquidditch on June 12, 2009, 02:13:49 PM
Hi Arnav support! I'm a bit confused? What do you mean by contact you via your signature??

See the bottom of their reply :-)

Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

nbquidditch

Hi, a big thank you to support!! Got my RB back in 7 days and it's working as new once more:)
Apparently it was the filters....

Allocator

Welcome back to the 'there's just not enough time in the day to do all those jobs and to sit and watch RadarBox' club :-)