Future Version Suggestions / Requests

Started by AirNav Development, June 17, 2009, 05:10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Aerotower

Quote from: Alitalia on October 20, 2009, 04:32:34 PM
Sir
i love ANRB, but i have no much time to join it, so i would like recorder and then review  easy my flights, but i can't remain in front of my PC 3 or 4 hours ...
Please, put in the future version a VCR style in order  to scrolling quickly
the recorded traffic and find an interesting airplane in few minutes.
Thanks in advance
Patrizio


Recorded the traffic to .rbl files.

The .rbl are to be played in RadarBox ... This does not preclude that someone can develop a program to allow viewing of these files which are simply lines of text.

In RadarBox just use a text editor program and select the rows corresponding to the time that you want to watch and place them in another text file that recorded the file extension of the recording. Even with Notepad can do this ...

Sorry my English
Regards

RodBearden

Two requests, both of which have been mentioned before:

1 - Can we PLEASE have a Recording In Progress indicator somewhere? I often forget that I've started a recording!

2 - In MyLog, if we click on a flight, why not use the space below the photos to decode the selected the route?

Rod
Rod

Pinza

Is it possible to have a 'callsign' field/column?

Just been watching Thomas Cook flight TCX517L descend into East Mids - which I guess was using 'Kestrel' callsign - it would be useful to have on-screen confirmation of this.

Apologies if this suggestion has been made before.

DazrahT

Posted into correct thread this time

I have a small suggestion for the next beta.

Inclusion of Country name in route information panel.

At present, when you hover over a plane, the information panel next to the photo will only show Airport Name, ICAO code, and State name if US airport.

Could this not be expanded to include country name, which is value 'pt' in the airports database, but have this user selectable in options for those that don't want it displayed.

Although my Geography is good, I don't know where every airport is in the world!
In the middle of EGBE and EGBB

naird

Is it possible to widen the airline column to include the whole logo? Can we move the Distance/Brg box to the left say, before the Msg/Sec box? - or be able to reduce the Hardware Connected and Network box to just the coloured square. At least be able to choose format/location.

Thanks

Neil in Kingston

ascot617

I would like to see any app that enables Milair tracking as per Plane Plotter ?

Cheers bob

dca

Quote from: Pinza on November 05, 2009, 11:35:33 PM
Is it possible to have a 'callsign' field/column?

Just been watching Thomas Cook flight TCX517L descend into East Mids - which I guess was using 'Kestrel' callsign - it would be useful to have on-screen confirmation of this.

Apologies if this suggestion has been made before.
Pinza- this may help in the meantime...
http://www.airlinecodes.co.uk/callsign.asp
Dave
9 nm south of LGW

Fenris

Quote from: ascot617 on November 08, 2009, 09:36:59 PM
I would like to see any app that enables Milair tracking as per Plane Plotter ?

Not possible without accurate timestamping of the received messages.

Aerotower

Would not be possible AIRnav CREATE A MAP TO RadarBox MORE REFINED (OR IS THERE SOME AIRPORTS ARE IN WATER FOR EXAMPLE)?

eggplant

Whilst I don't know of any airports "in the water", some are on reclaimed land i.e. Hong Kong, which appears in the water, so to speak.
Everything about Airnav is fantastic. Airnav can do no wrong. Airnav is perfect. Airnav is divine.

Aerotower

Quote from: eggplant on November 12, 2009, 10:10:11 PM
Whilst I don't know of any airports "in the water", some are on reclaimed land i.e. Hong Kong, which appears in the water, so to speak.

Hi! LPPS, LPAZ, LPGR, you want more?

RodBearden

I was going to suggest LIMJ - yes - there are quite a few!

Rod
Rod

AirNav Support

We have to trade off the amount of mapping points for coasts with how much CPU will need to be used.

If we model those areas accurately, it will extend CPU usage quite a bit. There are ways round this similar to what google earth uses which we will look into.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

eggplant

Quote from: Aerotower on November 12, 2009, 10:18:54 PM
Quote from: eggplant on November 12, 2009, 10:10:11 PM
Whilst I don't know of any airports "in the water", some are on reclaimed land i.e. Hong Kong, which appears in the water, so to speak.

Hi! LPPS, LPAZ, LPGR, you want more?

Clearly you are correct and I am completely wrong, but no need for sarcasm, i was only trying to help... Sigh.
Everything about Airnav is fantastic. Airnav can do no wrong. Airnav is perfect. Airnav is divine.

Aerotower

I apologize for the way I express
Quote from: eggplant on November 12, 2009, 10:30:40 PM
Quote from: Aerotower on November 12, 2009, 10:18:54 PM
Quote from: eggplant on November 12, 2009, 10:10:11 PM
Whilst I don't know of any airports "in the water", some are on reclaimed land i.e. Hong Kong, which appears in the water, so to speak.

Hi! LPPS, LPAZ, LPGR, you want more?

Clearly you are correct and I am completely wrong, but no need for sarcasm, i was only trying to help... Sigh.
I apologize for the way I express.