Auto - populate of registrations version 3.0

Started by chris kelham, July 31, 2009, 12:47:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

chris kelham

Hi all,
I am aware that there are always some planes that the system doesn't have the registration for. With the previous version when clicking on the mode S most registrations were then added. However using this new 3.0 version I seem to have many more planes without registrations showing. Just had 823 network flights with 90 without registrations. Clicking on the mode S seems to no longer be retrieving the registrations. Am I the only one struggling or is this as others are finding it? Look forward to any help or comments.


EK01

Chris,

I would leave the auto populate function for the moment as it probably requires the server to be working properly in order to carry out the various checks. Having said that, not being computer savvy, I'm not sure.

Cheers,

Ian

Allocator

Quote from: chris kelham on July 31, 2009, 12:47:05 PM
Hi all,
I am aware that there are always some planes that the system doesn't have the registration for. With the previous version when clicking on the mode S most registrations were then added. However using this new 3.0 version I seem to have many more planes without registrations showing. Just had 823 network flights with 90 without registrations. Clicking on the mode S seems to no longer be retrieving the registrations. Am I the only one struggling or is this as others are finding it? Look forward to any help or comments.



You can click anywhere in the data line for the aircraft, not just on the Mode S code - I tend to click on the Flight ID if there is one :-)

Autopoulate is certainly working for me this morning, so maybe your problem was to do with the server maintenance.

EK01

Quote from: Allocator on August 01, 2009, 08:18:02 AM
Quote from: chris kelham on July 31, 2009, 12:47:05 PM
Hi all,
I am aware that there are always some planes that the system doesn't have the registration for. With the previous version when clicking on the mode S most registrations were then added. However using this new 3.0 version I seem to have many more planes without registrations showing. Just had 823 network flights with 90 without registrations. Clicking on the mode S seems to no longer be retrieving the registrations. Am I the only one struggling or is this as others are finding it? Look forward to any help or comments.



You can click anywhere in the data line for the aircraft, not just on the Mode S code - I tend to click on the Flight ID if there is one :-)

Autopoulate is certainly working for me this morning, so maybe your problem was to do with the server maintenance.

Allocator,

As with you everything seems to be ok this morning so far with the network up and running and auto populate working.

Ian