Main Menu

3 Questions

Started by Jeremy, October 02, 2009, 09:38:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jeremy

3 questions please.

1. Real time is still loading every 30 secs not 20 secs. I have tried to load the patch but Vista will not have it.
2. In Full screen, how do you zoom in and out if one is using a laptop without an external mouse with a scroll knob?
3. If I sort the fields by Altitude the programme eventually freezes. Does anybody else have this problem?

Thanks folks.
J.
G4DOQ
QRZ.com

dumpty

Jeremy

I have done a total reinstallation and I am still getting 30 second updates on the live network!

Help Please Airnav.

AirNav Support

Please guys, if its related to the beta can you post in the beta thread to keep it organised not different threads.

The beta version itself will NOT give you access to the live network unless you have a live network subscription or trial subscription.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

bratters

Quote from: Jeremy on October 02, 2009, 09:38:53 AM

3. If I sort the fields by Altitude the programme eventually freezes. Does anybody else have this problem?


Yes - I have the freeze problem with both altitude and/or distance. Airnav are aware I think but we await an answer.

AirNav Support

Yes, we are aware, again best placed in the beta thread so we can keep track of it better.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

Jeremy

Sorry Airnav. I got your messages. My fault.
Can you answer qu.2?
J.
G4DOQ
QRZ.com

eggplant

Can you not left click on the "+" and "-" icons ? They are near the top left hand corner of the screen, just under the menu bar.
Everything about Airnav is fantastic. Airnav can do no wrong. Airnav is perfect. Airnav is divine.

Jeremy

There is no tool bar when in Full screen.
J.
G4DOQ
QRZ.com

Jeremy

Problem solved - me being a bit thick! Right click on the mouse!
J.
G4DOQ
QRZ.com

RodBearden

Jeremy - you can also press the numberpad  + and - keys. You'll probably need the Fn key on a laptop.

Rod
Rod

Jeremy

No. TRied that. It doesn't work.
J.
G4DOQ
QRZ.com