Lack of information in lists

Started by malcdee2001, November 14, 2009, 10:55:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

malcdee2001

While the AN system was down this week I had up to 700 aircraft requiring information.

1. will these update automatically, they haven't so far?
2. why are pictures not downloading when they are on the airlines site?
3. why is the list telling me that some aircraft are F15 when they are clearly not?

Malcolm

tarbat

Quote from: malcdee2001 on November 14, 2009, 10:55:41 AM1. will these update automatically, they haven't so far?

Once the Airnav system is up and running fully, just go into MyLog and select "Populate" from the menu.

54901 - Jim

Will selecting the POPULATE option update only MY incomplete log records, or will it also download information for aircraft I've not detected and probably never will?  I do not need to have GA aircraft from far-off lands in my database.

Thanks!

Jim
KOSH - Oshkosh, Wisconsin USA

Allocator

As far as I'm aware, if you use the Populate function in MyLog, it only updates the records in the MyLog.db3 database and not those in the source database NavData.db3

tarbat

I'm pretty sure that it will update navdata.db3 as well, if there's an aircraft in MyLog that's not in navdata.db3.  It's worth a try.

Allocator

Good point tarbat - either way, Jim isn't going to get any records populated that he doesn't want if he does this.

AirNav Support

It is being worked on, over the next few days. Apologies.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]