Airport Outlines

Started by flanker, November 30, 2009, 01:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

flanker

Not sure what I've done, but all my airport outlines are black and I can't seem to change the colour? any advice appreciated!
14NM SSE of EGNX

dca

Hi- have you tried File- Preferences- Map Colours-Airports and changed colour?
Regards,
Dave
9 nm south of LGW

Horsham Spotter

I have been trying to download the Hi res outlines from the sbs files onto my computer which is running on vista with no sucess. I have the files but cannot open them any ideas?
Steve.
3.1nm miles south of EGKK westerly App & Dep.

dca

Hi Steve,

Have you copied these into the folder 'outlines' in your ANRB folder? For example in my installation this is in...

C: AirNavSystems- AirNav Radarbox 2009 3.07beta- outlines

Once copied into this folder they should be active.

Dave
9 nm south of LGW

Horsham Spotter

Thank you Dave got it now.
Steve.
3.1nm miles south of EGKK westerly App & Dep.