Flight Routings book by TT & SJ Williams

Started by Southwest, November 30, 2009, 04:04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Southwest

Hi

Anyone know if:

a) They did a 2009 issue?

b) If so, where can I order a copy from?

I have looked on Amazon and they are out of stock.  Most other references to the book on places like EBay seem to mention the 2005/6 issue.

Any help gratefully accepted.

nortonbeak

Perhaps contacting this shop may give you an answer.

http://www.airsupply.co.uk/acatalog/Air_Supply_Aviation_Books_and_DVDs_12.html

I have written to the authors in the past and found them helpful.

Perhaps you could get in touch with them directly.

dl1812

Quote from: Southwest on November 30, 2009, 04:04:58 PM
Hi

Anyone know if:

a) They did a 2009 issue?

b) If so, where can I order a copy from?

I have looked on Amazon and they are out of stock.  Most other references to the book on places like EBay seem to mention the 2005/6 issue.

Any help gratefully accepted.

Hi,

I think you'll find that it was superceded by "The UK & ireland Flight Routes" - a Seldec publication (www.seldec.com).
I have the Summer 2009 version.

Hope this Helps

Dave

CoastGuardJon

Hi Southwest (which part of the southwest???),
I believe the author works from home as per the site Dave gives above, also
www.flightstore.co.uk/   they also have very much reduced Pooleys Guides at times - well worth getting a copy - latest one I got has large diameter plastic rings - crap for the book shelf!, but lies flat and is very usable, I hope these help.

For information of anyone with an Icom IC-R7000, there's an original (an unused) Remote Handset and modular PCB IC-R12 availabke on eBay (#270492023346), I secured the previous one he had for sale (for far too much money, but it is a genuinely rare item), but as the 7000 is a bedside scanner, I daren't use the switches at night - they are so positive and superb quality, they produce a click which disturbs my better half - hence justifying the purchase with her blessing!!!     Got one for the 545 for a lot less money.
ANRB :  AOR AR8000 : Icom R-7000 : Icom IC-R9000 : JRC NRD-545 : OptoElectronics Digital Scout and OptoLinx Interface; Realistic Pro-2005 : UBC 800XLT - listed in alphabetical order, not cost, preference, performance or entertainment value!