Ok how do I get 3D?

Started by E14, February 18, 2010, 12:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

E14

Guys
        I have a Radarbox just over 1 year old.

How do I upgrade?
Where do I go?
How much does it cost?

Many Thanks
James
1 mile west of EGLC (London city Airport)

RodBearden

#1
Rod

Dean

Bought 3D this AM from Airnav and payment went through etc.

Downloaded V4.03.

Works ok as a 2D setup. The Google 3D window opens and if I select any flight it zooms to there but then doesn't show any planes or update movement etc.

Should i be expecting something from AirNav or am I doing something wrong?

AirNav 3D Development

Quote from: Dean on February 18, 2010, 04:51:43 PM
Bought 3D this AM from Airnav and payment went through etc.

Downloaded V4.03.

Works ok as a 2D setup. The Google 3D window opens and if I select any flight it zooms to there but then doesn't show any planes or update movement etc.

Should i be expecting something from AirNav or am I doing something wrong?

Dean --
The default setting after installation is 'minimum' mode where it will display aircraft only as colored circles. If you click on '3D View' in the top menu, and change your hardware settings to 'medium' or 'maximum', you should see the 3D models. If you have have any problems after trying this, please send me an email: [email protected].

E14

Thanks AirNav. Good bit of info for me.

Just paid so looking forward to the download link and setting up :-)
1 mile west of EGLC (London city Airport)

SkyRoost

I am having the same problem.  I contacted support and also sent 2 screenshots (1-logon pop up showing 3D option in the upper left and 2-after logon with programming running and no 3D option).  Still waiting for support to get back to me.
Ted  N4JOG

AirNav Development

We are adding the download link to registration email now.
It is available at:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/anrb/403/ANRB403Setup.exe
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

E14

Hi AirNav
               I paid yesterday. So if I download this file it should setup automatically?

Cheers
1 mile west of EGLC (London city Airport)

AirNav Development

Affirm. You paid, the server updates your account, you start the application and when it contacts the server it activated 3D.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

Roadrunner

Airnav - Question re 3D. Is it the same as the 2D version in that I can have a copy on my main PC and on my laptop for the single upgrade price?

AirNav Development

Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

E14

Program installed fine.

Had to restart pc to get plugin to come up.

Loaded Google earth pluggin

Zoomed to my location

but no planes

any ideas???

1 mile west of EGLC (London city Airport)

AirNav 3D Development

Quote from: E14 on February 19, 2010, 04:55:50 PM
Program installed fine.

Had to restart pc to get plugin to come up.

Loaded Google earth pluggin

Zoomed to my location

but no planes

any ideas???



When it zoomed in to your home location, did you see the 'HOME' icon on the 3D Map (or was it a broken image)?

The 3D plug-in needs to communicate with the main application using port 7895. Be sure this port is not blocked by your firewall. If you are still having any troubles, send me an email at [email protected]

E14

It just zooms to my location over East London and displays a big red X

Turned of firewall and its the same after resarting
1 mile west of EGLC (London city Airport)

AirNav 3D Development

Quote from: E14 on February 19, 2010, 05:12:06 PM
It just zooms to my location over East London and displays a big red X

Turned of firewall and its the same after resarting

E14--I just sent you an email.