3D & Windows 7 Ultimate

Started by Dean, February 19, 2010, 08:43:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Dean

Used 3.13 no probs. Upgraded to 3d and simply cannot get the 2d to talk to the 3d. Support are assisting bue due to the time diff are currently in bed.

Has anyone else got 3d running on Win 7, especially the Ultimate version.

Dazzlercee

#1
I have the 2D and 3D running fine on W7 Home Premium 64 Bit.

Are you referring to when you select a flight in 2D the same flight is NOT selected in 3D?
If so, I also have this problem.

I also get some flights in 2D which do not show in 3D (this could just be the timout settings).

Daz

Peter

Yes, I run Windows 7, 64 bit, but the Home edition. 3D and 2D run fine in the split window together on my machine.

Peter

Dean

#3
Support have now fixed it for me. It was to do with port sharing not being enabled on my Win 7 Ultimate setup. Awaiting a fuller explanation of the solution from support which I'll make available to anyone who may have a similar issue.

See seperate posting from support which has the solution to this issue.

AirNav 3D Development

Dazzlercee -- I just sent you an email.