Main Menu

My Log and 3D

Started by Canonjohns40D, February 21, 2010, 11:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Canonjohns40D

Hi

I run my radarbox 24/7 and I just noted that today my log under the grids tab, shows an aircraft recorded at 16.10 52 with a huge gap until the next one recorded is 22.55 13.

I was at the computer at various stages during this time and the radarbox had a full set of lights showing and was tracking aircraft.Indeed I followed several aircraft during this time into and out of Aldergrove, none of these are on my log.

Anyone else seen this or might it have been me changing between 3D and normal map view.? I have tended to use 3D when viewing the radarbox but change to normal map view if it is running but i'm not viewing.

Any help advice appreciated.
Just for information earlier this afternoon I had 1153 aircraft on the log and just now at 23.35pm it is 905!!
John
Hi I'm John... and I'm a Radarbox User. I'm based in Bangor Co Down Northern Ireland.