can i use it in china

Started by qxl2203, March 08, 2010, 03:05:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Johnn

You will need to check with your countrys law, however I would of thought it was legal because airnav sells worldwide.

Also on this subject, India is a very strict place for anything to do with radar tracking aircraft, 2 people got arrested for monitoring aircraft on a radar box.

John
Johnn -

Protzenalp

Quote from: Johnn on March 12, 2010, 12:44:10 AM
You will need to check with your countrys law, however I would of thought it was legal because airnav sells worldwide.

You are absolutely right Johnn. I think it is important to be sensible and realise that people are very sensitive nowadays. In some countries I don't leave the RB out if I know the maid will be coming in to clean the room. In others I "camouflage" it in a large briefcase I have and in others I just leave it openly. Sometimes I will just leave the DND (Do Not Disturb) on all day when I am not in the room.

As I said, use common sense and be aware of how sensitive some people can be. It may not be illegal, but answering questions at a police station until they figure out that it is not illegal would be no fun either...

veramn

of course i can use it in China. I used it in Shanghai