Windows 7 install

Started by jasper37, March 09, 2010, 06:25:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jasper37

waiting for a support reply from 9am uk time re live network problem
i have decided to load the 3.13 software on my windows 7 32bit PC
the program loads ok but is now asking for drivers when i plug the usb lead into pc the 2 lights on the radar box flash slowly can anybody assist re this

thanks

Jasper

AirNav Support

Jasper,

Take a look at

http://www.airnavsystems.com/radarbox/help/hardware_connection.htm

Also as we have mentioned to you support gets back within 24hours so please be patient. Furthermore we have checked your tickets and the issue seems to be on your computer or firewall as you can see the account has live network setup and so can we.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

[email protected]

Is the airnav 2010 software compatable with windows 7

AirNav Support

Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

silicon

Is it compatible with the 64 bit versions as well?



______________________________________
mac file recovery

CoastGuardJon

Hi Silicon, yes, I've been running 3.13 (not interested in 3D) since early January on Win 7 64-bit.   Just make sure you've got the 64-bit driver downloaded.   There's a few of us can talk you through, if you get problems, such as the request to input information screen cycle, which won't shutdown, CTRL/ALT/DEL End Task, and you'll probably have to point the RB at the driver through Device Manager!
ANRB :  AOR AR8000 : Icom R-7000 : Icom IC-R9000 : JRC NRD-545 : OptoElectronics Digital Scout and OptoLinx Interface; Realistic Pro-2005 : UBC 800XLT - listed in alphabetical order, not cost, preference, performance or entertainment value!

dor4x

Hi
I can't find the link for the WIN7 64bit driver.

Can anyone post a link for DLing?
Thanks

orkney

Quote from: dor4x on April 09, 2010, 05:42:46 PM
Hi
I can't find the link for the WIN7 64bit driver.

Can anyone post a link for DLing?
Thanks

hello

here is the link to the newest drivers:

http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/ANRB/drivers/ANRB64bitDrivers.zip

Andrew

dor4x


Tallyho

Hi All

just bought a new PC and loaded ANRB 3.13.
New box is running Windows 7 64 bit home edition, ANRB runs fine but when I run other progs such as web browser ANRB drops out with an error. This is the only program I am having a problem with all other progs appear to run fine.
I have followed all advice, i.e. dont install to Program Files folder, download and run 64 bit driver, run as administrator.

Have I missed anything?
Has anyone else had these problems.
Keith

CoastGuardJon

Hi Keith, I have had this happen, after downloading and installing Win 7 updates, back in Jan/early Feb. - ANRB would stop working.   I ended up re-installing Win 7 and turned off updates, I put it down to a glitchy "pirated" copy of Win 7, but it could be something in one of the updates.
ANRB :  AOR AR8000 : Icom R-7000 : Icom IC-R9000 : JRC NRD-545 : OptoElectronics Digital Scout and OptoLinx Interface; Realistic Pro-2005 : UBC 800XLT - listed in alphabetical order, not cost, preference, performance or entertainment value!