TapaTalk support on forum?

Started by gleff, May 01, 2010, 12:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

gleff

Airnav, is there any chance of getting Tapatalk support on the forum?

You can read about it here..  http://www.tapatalk.com/en/plugin

It's to allow people with smart phones to be able to view the forum on their devices easily.

Just a suggestion.   

Geoff
http://www.flighttracker.gleff.com - based in Sydney, Australia

Bell 407

Any further feedback on this issue? Originally posted in 2010 but a lot has changed in two years. Would be good to have the forum on Tapatalk.

AirNav Support

If there is a more intrest in this we will add it :)
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

neroon79

Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

Team Spirit

Count me in guy's...a very useful addition.
Best regards Dave.

Bell 407

#5
I think it would work really well.

Yes, there are a lot of tablet users out there and the large screen format of these devices allow you to easily view the site. But there are also a large number of smartphone users who access the site as well and the small screen format is just not user friendly. The continuous zooming in and out is frustrating.

The simplicity of Tapatalk and reading the various sections of a forum is very pleasant.

I have installed Tapatalk on a couple of forums I run and the process took all of half an hour to complete. Very easy really and Admin should be able to do it quite quickly.

carras320

I´m also interested, great app to read the forums.

Cheers

wschrabi

I am also nosey about tapatalk. I have a iPhone, and when it works I will buy tapatalk. Please make an announcement when its ready to use.

Bell 407

Morning All,

Trying to keep this issue alive on the home page. Any further input from AirNav Support?

AirNav Development

We are trying to add this during the next 7 days.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

Bell 407


Bell 407

Morning All,

I see that if you open AirNav on a Tablet or iPhone, you get the notification that it is now available on Tapatalk. This is great news.

However, AirNav Development, I am unable to locate the forum on Tapatalk when using the Search function. Any idea what the exact name of the forum is to do a correct search?

Thanks,

AirNav Support

You were too quick Bell 407 :) We were still setting it up.

It should be called AirNav Systems  Forum.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

Bell 407

Thanks Support.

I have just run Tapatalk again and it finds the forum when searching. Much appreciated for setting this up. It will make On the Go access to the forum much easier when using a small screen device such as an iPhone.

Cheers,

gleff

Yay..  Works good here.. thanks for finally adding Tapatalk support. ;)
http://www.flighttracker.gleff.com - based in Sydney, Australia