Database Update Requests

Started by Marpleman, May 26, 2010, 09:23:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.

Runway 31

#525
Ingo,

All added.

The AT is in for the aircraft is in the databse at this end. For the some unknown reason as stated above I dont know why it doesnt on occasions come through to the users end.  If it doesnt come through you will require to manually enter it in database explorer and it will be there for ever more thereafter.  

BTW the CH53 codes had pictures associated with them of various Migs.  I have crossed them out but there is every chance they will still come through.  Might help if you cleanse the picture data for these codes in database explorer to rid it of the existing pictures

Alan

neroon79

All new aircraft are populating with blank AT field, which I indeed like more than populating with the false ICAO identifier.

BTW at the moment I'm running the following procedure:

-New Aircraft which does not populate is received
-Investigation via HEX and/or if flight id seems to be equivalent to registration using this.
-Add detail to my navdata.db3
-Post aircraft here.

As for the pictures: If false pictures are downloaded (D-AIMB, D-AIMC DLH A388 for example): Find correct ones, shrink them and replace the false ones in Photo directory.
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

Runway 31

#527
Ingo I can assure you that false ICAO indicators are not being used for new aircraft.  All aircraft have the appropriate indicators used.  I wouldnt waste my and your time to use the incorrect ICAO indicators.  As has been mentioned many times before, something occurs between the database and the end user which on occasion prevents the at data being shown.  I see it myself 5 or 6 times a day and on checking the d/b it is there.

BTW now that you have mentioned the incorrect photgraphs fo rthe DLH A388's I have inserted correct photographs.  Unfortunately when I insert new aircraft details and no photo's are available, even if the box is crossed out, pictures of aircraft with the same registration get inserted automatically if theuy are the top of the pile in Airliners.  There is only 1 photo of D-AIMC on Airliners which has been inserted.  I have crossed out the other box but the other pictures for that reg are of an A330 which the system may decide to insert over riding the crosses.

Like hex and registrations, if we are informed that incorrect photos are being used let us know and we will replace them if possible.

Alan

andrewarles

Alan,

A few more to add.

E4809F / PR-VDR / BD-700-1A10 Global Express / 9018
0200AB / CNA-MK / C-119G Flying Boxcar / 11278 / Royal Moroccan Air Force
382A9A / F-WWYV / A.330 Test registration
3B77F2 / 33 / TBM-700A / 33 / French Air Force
3DE646 / D-HHLM / AS-355NP / 5777 / HTM Helicopter Travel Munich
C035EB / C-FUKW / Hunter Mk.68 / HABL/003215 / Lortie Aviation Inc

Andrew
16 NM SSW of LFMV (Avignon)
27 NM NW of LFML (Marseille)
Arles, France.

neroon79

#529
Alan I never even thought, that you were updating false ICAO Designators. As for now, I'm more or less happy with the situation, that the AT Cell isn't populated automatically on my end. At least this way I always know which aircraft are new in my Database. And entering 3 to 4 letters will not kill me. Nevertheless this issue should be solved in the future.

About the false picture: Well in this case I will keep you informed, if I detect false pictures again.

And now: Three new ones for the Database:

3DA680 D-GJHO DA42 Diamond Aircraft Industries DA-42 Twin Star Private 42.241

3D2D04 D-EPHK PA46 Piper PA-46-350P Malibu Mirage Private (for sale at the moment...) CN: ?

44048A OE-IMI F900 Dassault Falcon 900EX Magna Air Luftfahrt GmbH CN: 78

3FEFCA D-MWHB unfortunately no further Info...

Further I found 395C35 / F-GXBV and 40609F / G-JPSZ with FA9X as AT in my Database. FA9X is not in Doc8643, so it must be F900 instead.
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

Runway 31

Thanks again Andrew, the Boxcar has not flown for a number of years however and has I believe been broken up.

Alan

Runway 31

#531
Cheers Ingo, all added.

You will also find on your database H25X for Hawker 800XP, BE4X for Beech 400XP and probably some other oddities as well.

On the updated version we are working with that is not the case.

The problem with the missing AT does not only affect new aircraft but any aircraft that is not on your database.  Some come up and some dont.  Dont ask me why!!!

Alan

DaveReid

Quote from: Runway 31 on September 02, 2010, 04:50:12 PMThanks again Andrew, the Boxcar has not flown for a number of years however and has I believe been broken up.

The usually reliable airframes.org reckons that the C-119 was flying today.

What was probably recorded was the new CN-AMK - Citation 560XLS 560-6047.
This post has been scanned for any traces of negativity, bias, sarcasm and general anti-social behaviour

neroon79

Quote
You will also find on your database H25X for Hawker 800XP, BE4X for Beech 400XP and probably some other oddities as well
Well, after a short look I figure that there is a lot of  work do... Most of them have US registration... and many have the triple HEX REG AT only... Well, I guess I will correct the oddities on the flow. Means if one appears I will fix it.  

Two further more:

3D3DFC D-EVSM PA46 Piper PA-46-350P Malibu Mirage Private 4622072

3D0D6D D-EDIJ C172 Reims Cessna F172P Skyhawk Private 2174
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

neroon79

addition:

3E26B8 D-IFWA C340 Cessna 340A Private 340A0094

3D10CE D-EEPQ DR40 Robin DR-400/180 Regent   Private 1234

3CE965 D-CPRP D328 Dornier 328-110 Cirrus Airlines 3066 (Operator was missing)

Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

Runway 31

I just amend them as they come up, it would take a lifetime otherwise.

All added Ingo with the exception of D-IFWA and D-CPRP which are already included.

Thanks again

Alan

neroon79

The last one from me today:

Please check

A6389B N50LK LJ60 Learjet 60 Wells Fargo Bank Northwest NA Trustee 60-316

Just to be sure, because the details weren't 100% correct in my Database.
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

Runway 31

Ingo, Operated by Precious Jets, otherwise ok  Alan

andrewarles

Hi,

A few more a/c.

38123A / F-WWDS / A.320 Test registration
3828BA / F-WWYH / A.330 Test registration
A2119B / N232TD / Cessna 182T / 18282132 / Bank of Utah Trustee
3E3AB8 / D-INKY / Piaggio P180 Avanti / 1162

Noticed AAE32E G5, field AT should be GLF5 and not GLF2, other details correct.

A/C name, cn and owner missing
393640 / F-GNSA / BEECH 58 / TH-1701 / ETAT / DIRECTION GENERALE DE L'AVIATION CIVILE / SEFA
390DCC / F-GDOM / Cessna F 172P / 2216 / AERO CLUB D AUVERGNE "GILBERT SARDIER"
398443 / F-HBCD / DA 42 / 42067 / BOUY JEAN-CLAUDE
384F39 / F-BTZZ / DR 400-160 / 802 / MARIE JEAN-PIERRE
A008F4 / N101FM / PA-34-220T / 3433153 / N101FM INC - TRUSTEE
398645 / F-HBSF / PILATUS PC-6/B2-H4 / 949 / OSEO BDPME
38516A / F-BULK / RALLYE 100 S / 2293 / ASSOC HANDY FLYING

Andrew
16 NM SSW of LFMV (Avignon)
27 NM NW of LFML (Marseille)
Arles, France.

DaveReid

Quote from: neroon79 on September 02, 2010, 05:25:15 PM3D3DFC D-EVSM PA46 Piper PA-46-350P Malibu Mirage Private 4622072

D-EVSM is a P46T, not a PA46.
This post has been scanned for any traces of negativity, bias, sarcasm and general anti-social behaviour