Main Menu

New Logos

Started by RodBearden, September 05, 2010, 10:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

RodBearden

I did Nesma back in August, so it's in the All Logos zip on Allocator's website, but here it is again.

And thanks, Ian, for the link.

NMA - Nesma Airlines

M-AGER -FA50  of GEO Aviation Services

Rod
Rod

Chris11

And another,

N555AL  (using reg as flight ID)
Mode S A71209
BE20   BB-1670
Operator Data Systems Int'l Inc
http://www.dsionline.com/en/Home/tabid/38/Default.aspx

Thanks

Chris

RodBearden

Sorry - did this hours ago and forgot to post it!

N555AL - BE20 of Data Systems Int'l Inc

Rod
Rod

carras320

Quote from: RodBearden on October 25, 2010, 03:14:27 PM
I did Nesma back in August, so it's in the All Logos zip on Allocator's website, but here it is again.

And thanks, Ian, for the link.

NMA - Nesma Airlines

M-AGER -FA50  of GEO Aviation Services

Rod

Thanks Rod!!, I have all the logos from Allocator´s installed and updated, and picked up this airline today in my Radarbox and no logo there, anyway, thank you very much again.

Cheers!

RodBearden

Carras - remember that the flight ID of the aircraft must be NMA followed by a number for the logo to appear. If it used anything else (or nothing) then the software can't work out the correct logo.

Rod
Rod

carras320

Quote from: RodBearden on October 26, 2010, 10:17:49 PM
Carras - remember that the flight ID of the aircraft must be NMA followed by a number for the logo to appear. If it used anything else (or nothing) then the software can't work out the correct logo.

Rod

That´s right Rod, but I downloaded the logo and I haven´t it on the logos folder.

Thank you very much.

Cheers.

RodBearden

Another bizjet:

N211MA - GLF4 of POWDR Corporation, who also operate FA50 N94PC

Rod
Rod

phil zech

Morning Rod,

VH-XWQ  Fokker 100   of Alliance Airlines (UTY) picked up this morning.


www.allianceairlines.com.au


Regards

Phil

phil zech

Hi Rod,


Another one this morning.


VH-YQC  A320  Strategic Airlines  (AGC)


www.flystrategic.com.au


Thanks again


Phil

Chris11

AGC is there - obviously an error in the Flight ID preventing it from coming up

Here it is

phil zech

Thanks for that Chris.

It was AGC flight id, for some reason I didnt have it in my logos, I have now !!


Regards


Phil

RodBearden

Here you go, Phil:

UTY - Alliance Airlines (IATA QQ)

Rod
Rod

Chris11

I had a network aircraft with a flight ID of XSR392.  The route was populating with that reference. XSR translates into EAC Aircraft Management but they would hardly have routes?????

RodBearden

I imagine the route was wrong!

Can't find anything about that company, anyway :-(

Rod
Rod

Chris11

Another one please
N604EM Aero Law Group Plc
http://aerolawgroup.com/content/