Main Menu

New Logos

Started by RodBearden, September 05, 2010, 10:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

EK01

Another one for you Rod :

N707EA
Gulf 4  c/n 1284
Mode S  A96EF4
Flight Id being used 00000000 (Obviously made up)
Operator:  Emmanuel Aviation

Ian

RodBearden

Dodgy ones, both of these:

VP-BDS: The only Ekron I can find is a Turkish construction materials group - I'm not convinced. It seems that Austrian bizjet operators Avcon Jet may be involved too. They do claim to operate a C525, but not, apparently, this one. I've done both logos anyway.

N707EA is definitely a GLF4 operated by Emmanuel Aviation. I can't find anything about them, but I have read that it is owned by The Redeemed Christian Church of God, a Nigerian outfit with branches worldwide, including in the USA. In the lack of other evidence, I've done their logo.

And one from me with more certainty:

N705SG - C56X of KMR Aviation
Rod

Dana

Hi Rod,
Do you have a logo for FYL , Flying Group Luxemburg
http://www.flyinggroup.aero/

Thank you :)

RodBearden

We have now - thanks!

FYL - Flyinggroup Luxembourg

and two more:

N466F - C25B of Fagen Inc
PR-BBS - BBJ of Safra Group

Rod
Rod

Dana

And one for URPME  Aero Charter Ukraine
http://www.acr-air.com/ru/business/

Thank you very much !

RodBearden

Dana - you should already have this logo for Aero Charter's ICAO code of UCR - you'll need co copy/rename that if the aircraft is using its registration as its flight ID.

Rod
Rod

Dana

You are right Rod....
My mistake,
Sorry
Thank you very much !

RodBearden

Some more:

AHO - Air Hamburg slightly refreshed logo
N46F - CL60 of Hunt Consolidated (Hunt Oil Company)
N895CC - CL60 of Jet Select Aviation

Rod
Rod

knight01

Hi,

Need a logo for EJD - Elite Jets UAE

Thanks

RodBearden

Here you are:

EJD - Elite Jets

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

And another:

EVL - Evolem Aviation

Rod
Rod


RodBearden

Hi Aerotower - I did this one back in March, but here it is again.

G-SNZY - LJ45 of European Skyjets

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

#568
Last July, apparently I did a logo GTH for Meridian Air Charter. I wish I knew why. It is the code for General Aviation Flying Service of Teterboro, who do business as Million Air (Teterboro). Unfortunately the Million Air website doesn't mention any presence at Teterboro. Puzzling, but it would certainly seem that a Million Air logo would be better than a Meridian Air Charter one.

And a less puzzling one:

N813CJ - C560 of Miles to Go LLC, a clothing company that also operates C560 N94TX.

Rod
Rod

Aerotower

Quote from: RodBearden on January 20, 2011, 08:31:24 PM
Hi Aerotower - I did this one back in March, but here it is again.

G-SNZY - LJ45 of European Skyjets

Rod

I have lots of your logos, but this did not.

So, thank you!
Good work!!