Main Menu

Outlines

Started by RodBearden, September 05, 2010, 10:45:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

RodBearden

Returns coming from here today reminded me that Jeddah Airport's outline needed redoing. The central runway isn't in use - I've coloured its outline to show that.

King Abdulaziz - OEJN

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

On a different scale:

Wellesbourne Mountford - EGBW (UK)

Rod
Rod

vonsmalhausen

a remake of one of those airports lost in the Mediteranian, Mytinene
also did a outline for the island of Lesvos.
and while doing that i noticed the clearly out of use field of Polikhnitos, just the remains of a rwy are left, but it is still marked on the RB map.
hopefully whe'll get some trafic from there the comming holliday season :-)

RodBearden

With returns coming from here today, I thought I'd do the outline:

Chengdu Shuangliu International - ZUUU

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

Another redone outline:

Boston Logan - KBOS

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

Another replacement:

New York John F. Kennedy International - KJFK

Runway 13R/31L is under construction in GE, so some minor details are missing.

And I've done Le Touquet - LFAT, France, as well.

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

#306
I've just noticed that it's too long since I did tha last zip, and the last few outlines won't fit the forum's filesize limit. So here are all the outlines posted in this thread since the last one in reply #262 on the 29th May, except for the last three posted by Vonsmalhausen and the last three by me - they will have to wait for the next zip - sorry!

The zip of all our outlines is on my downloads page here http://rodb.gofreeserve.com/RadarBox/Downloads.htm, again missing those last six posted.

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

Another replacement:

Kristiansund Kvernberget - ENKB

Rod
Rod

vonsmalhausen

and 2 more for the next zip :-)
2 small Dutch airfields, Hoogeveen and Drachten

RodBearden

My biggest redone outline yet:

Chicago O'Hare International - KORD

The southern part is under construction in GE, so that part's only temporary

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

A smaller redone outline:

Curacao Hato International - TNCC

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

Two more redone outlines:

Madeira Funchal - LPMA
Bilbao - LEBB

Rod
Rod

vonsmalhausen

i'll have a w.e. of spotting at Frankfurt comming up next, so i worked on some close buy airfields ;
redone Egelshbach, and added Wiesbaden Aaf_ETOU and Mainz Finthen_EDFZ

RodBearden

Have a good time at Frankfurt, Vonsmalhausen. Hope the spectators' terrace has improved since I was there last summer!

Here's another replacement:

Chino - KCNO

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

I've got my screen back, so here's the outline for Khartoum International - HSSS

Rod
Rod