Main Menu

Outlines

Started by RodBearden, September 05, 2010, 10:45:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Aerotower

Quote from: RNAGG on July 08, 2011, 02:25:18 PM
Thank you!

You were very fast!

Renato see you PM please!

RodBearden

#331
Here's a replacement for Marseilles Provence - LFML.

I've also done the lake it's on - Etang de Berre

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

Here's Djerba–Zarzis Internationalk -DTTJ

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

And here's Lampedusa LICD and the island (Italian, north of Djerba)

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

A redone outline for Goiabeiras Eurico de Aguiar Salles, Vitória - SBVT (Brazil)

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

A new outline:

Omsk Tsentralny - UNOO (Russia)

Rod
Rod

Netcop

Many thanks for UNOO, Rod!

Nick
Greetings from Russia, Moscow
20.54 nm NWN of UUDD

SW: ANRB v 3.13/ANRB v 4.03 3D, XP SP3
HW: SkyCentre Quad Core PC for 24/7 operation
Antenna: outside SSE 1090SJ mk2
Amp: Wimo AS-1090
Cable: Draka NK Cables RFF 1/2'-50
RadarBox24 station: Netcop

RodBearden

My pleasure :-)

Rod
Rod

Aerotower

Hello Rod,

Do you have anything to Angola, including a more complete map with roads, rivers, etc.?
You know something is there another side?

Thanks!
Best Regards

RodBearden

Hi Aerotower.

I've done an outline for Luanda airport, but I haven't got anything else.

Don't forget you can download the NASA satellite images for anywhere on Earth - that's working again now.

Rod
Rod

Aerotower

From radarbox?

It's that I have a friend who is there as you can see on my page (www.aerotower.x10hosting.com) and liked to have more detail to learn about where the planes are relatively to a point on the ground.

RodBearden

Aerotower

Are you saying that you don't know about NASA satellite images in RadarBox?

If that's true, try it! http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=1294.msg9667#msg9667

It works in any recent RadarBox version, whether or not you've got a network subscription.

Enjoy!

Rod

Rod

CoastGuardJon

Hi Rod, thanks for resurrecting this one, I'd never seen or tried before!
ANRB :  AOR AR8000 : Icom R-7000 : Icom IC-R9000 : JRC NRD-545 : OptoElectronics Digital Scout and OptoLinx Interface; Realistic Pro-2005 : UBC 800XLT - listed in alphabetical order, not cost, preference, performance or entertainment value!

RodBearden

#343
People do seem to forget/ignore this option. There's a keyboard shoutcut, Ctrl-d, that allows you to downoad the images while you're in full screen map view, so you can get larger images.

For clarity, I use a different set of map colours when I'm viewing the satellite images.

Rod
Rod

Aerotower

No Rod, I knew this functionality. Never used it extensively just because whenever you change the resolution of the image is blurred radarbox.

He liked to put an image from google maps for example.