Main Menu

Outlines

Started by RodBearden, September 05, 2010, 10:45:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

ACW367

Vonsmalhausen. Are you also able to look at updating London City airport. They have a new ramp and taxiway, reclaimed from what was previously the water, which do not appear on the current 'bones' created outline.

LSZS

#391
Quote from: vonsmalhausen on August 30, 2011, 09:51:17 AM
time to start some work in Switserland :-)

vonsmalhausen,
I have gone before.
I did this morning LSZA and I would have posted tonight along with LIMB and Cameri
good job anyway... ;)
Bye
stefano
Engadin Airport auf 1707m / 5600ft. Europas höchstgelegener Flughafen
http://www.flickr.com/photos/stefanobazzi/

vonsmalhausen

#392
Quote from: LSZS on August 30, 2011, 12:51:36 PM
Quote from: vonsmalhausen on August 30, 2011, 09:51:17 AM
time to start some work in Switserland :-)

vonsmalhausen,
I have gone before.
I did this morning LSZA and I would have posted tonight along with LIMB and Cameri
good job anyway... ;)
Bye
stefano

well, LSZA is just the one i started with, did it this morning before i wen't to work
i'll get out of you're region now, i still have lots of work to do in France and Germany anyway, so i'll leave Swiss and Italy up to you ;-)
as for London City, here's the replacement ( better delete AFM_London_City_EGLC and AFP_London_City_EGLC_2 out of the outlines folder to avoid messup's )

Netcop

Hi Rod,

Any chance for Khabarovsk/UHHH outline, home port fort а brand new member of the Russian Radarbox team ?

Your PM inbox boх is full, just want send my other things to you :-(

Best Regards,
Nick
Greetings from Russia, Moscow
20.54 nm NWN of UUDD

SW: ANRB v 3.13/ANRB v 4.03 3D, XP SP3
HW: SkyCentre Quad Core PC for 24/7 operation
Antenna: outside SSE 1090SJ mk2
Amp: Wimo AS-1090
Cable: Draka NK Cables RFF 1/2'-50
RadarBox24 station: Netcop

RodBearden

Hi Nick - yes - I'll give it a go.

And I've emptied my PM inbox - I guess this new version of the forum software has imposed lower limits on it.

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

Here's Khabarovsk Novy - UHHH

Rod
Rod

Netcop

Many thanks, Rod !
Greetings from Russia, Moscow
20.54 nm NWN of UUDD

SW: ANRB v 3.13/ANRB v 4.03 3D, XP SP3
HW: SkyCentre Quad Core PC for 24/7 operation
Antenna: outside SSE 1090SJ mk2
Amp: Wimo AS-1090
Cable: Draka NK Cables RFF 1/2'-50
RadarBox24 station: Netcop

LSZS

Only one today
Bern Belp

Bye
Stefano
Engadin Airport auf 1707m / 5600ft. Europas höchstgelegener Flughafen
http://www.flickr.com/photos/stefanobazzi/

vonsmalhausen

one from the Dusseldorf area

vonsmalhausen

from the same region, Mönchengladbach

vonsmalhausen

and 2 more from the Dusseldorf/Koln region

vonsmalhausen

lot of rain today, so i had time to do 3 more :-)
moved a bit towards Dortmund

vonsmalhausen

still from the same region, Norvenich AB.

vonsmalhausen

weather being dull grey again today, i did some outlining in sunnyer regions, preparing for some next year's trips :-)
Torrejon and Getafe round Madrid ( Getafe is blured out on Google, so only a rouch basic outline )
and the new home for TLP, Albacete

RodBearden

Ground returns were coming from here earlier, so I've updated the outline:

Melilla Airport - GEML (Spanish - on the north African coast bordering Morocco)

Rod
Rod