Timeout flights not clearing

Started by flybhx, November 01, 2010, 08:38:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

flybhx

I am having a problem at the moment where flights that have timed out are not disappearing from the map and myflights after the assigned time period.

Is there any way of clearing the list?

AirNav Support

What version are you using?

The only cases of this happening is when your machine is being overloaded and RB starts to do funny things. Check Task Manager and tell us what your CPU usage is when RB is runing under normal conditions.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

flybhx

I'll check the normal cpu when I get back home. If it helps at all I get about 30-40 at most on my list at home. The problem occurred whilst at London Heathrow with over 100 flights recording and a lot displaying on the map in a confined area